Dr. Surbhi appears to have acted ALONE

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

After watching last week's episodes, it appears that Dr. Surbhi was acting alone to create all the trouble in the Loha House. She seems to have had no help from anyone inside the Loha House.

Which, of course, brings up several questions. For example:

1. How did Dr. Surbhi manage to change the clock time without anyone noticing her. After all, the clock was hanging where people are always walking about or lying around eg Loha (who was absent on that day) and RV (who is nowadays seen to be lying on a bed in the hallway and imitating his father, smoking hookah!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ).. Anyone walking past would straightaway notice someone tinkering with it. (There were six people in the house, plus the servants who would be sweeping, dusting, etc.)

2. How did Dr. Surbhi manage to kidnap Madhav within such a short time? She wasn't in the house when it happened? Or was she? 😲😲

3. How did she put Madhav in a room which no one was aware of? How come she knew about this room when even the people in the haveli did not?😲😲

4. How does Dr. Surbhi manage to get in and out of the house, even at the dead of night? Is there a tunnel underneath the house that leads to the nearby road?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ€£ This is the only thing that could explain her appearances in and out of the house so quickly without anyone noticing it.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

There are other questions, of course. And I could be wrong in all of my above assumptions. 😭😭

But like one viewer shelly.851 very correctly said:

"We just need to be dumb and go with what creatives want to show us..more we think , more it escapes reality."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghan33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1.i think she changed the clock when lali heard the gun shot and ran upstairs at that time madhav was sleeping on that bed so surbhi must have changed the clock and grabbed madhav and take him to the room. 2. i think dr. surbhi knows the haveli well because in the episode today the old man said something like surbhi was the house at the time of the haveli being on fire and she survived so she knows where all the rooms lead to! this is what i think!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I hv just answer of 2nd that yes Surbhi was there when Madhav was kidnapped..She was called Bcuz Laali fainted....Rest I dunno....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Nice If Surbhi her self explain all this...πŸ˜‰Other wise just let it go..It happens of soaps..
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

I hv just answer of 2nd that yes Surbhi was there when Madhav was kidnapped..She was called Bcuz Laali fainted....Rest I dunno....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Nice If Surbhi her self explain all this...πŸ˜‰Other wise just let it go..It happens of soaps..

Yeah! I have been noticing this from the beginning of the serial, which is the reason I am never going to watch another Hindi serial ever again. Gives you headaches trying to figure out the: what, when, where, who, why and how, none of which is ever answered. Even if it is answered, it makes no sense. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I think I'd much rather watch Sherlock Holmes. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
shelly.851 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

There are other questions, of course. And I could be wrong in all of my above assumptions. 😭😭

But like one viewer shelly.851 very correctly said:

"We just need to be dumb and go with what creatives want to show us..more we think , more it escapes reality."

Hi Neela, Thanks for acknowledging my words in your topic πŸ˜ƒ ..So indeed there are so many questions and so little answers..at this time, all we can do is make assumptions..u know creatives always have a choice to give really stupid impractical answers to our questions or just plain ignore it and give no answer at all..either way, things are not goin to make sense as they are not going to overanalyze like we as viewers (more like criticsπŸ˜†) do..

BTW..i have stopped watching hindi soaps on zee too..i just stick to youth shows now..do you know Sherlock Holmes 2 is also releasing this year?πŸ˜‰
Edited by shelly.851 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neela10

Yeah! I have been noticing this from the beginning of the serial, which is the reason I am never going to watch another Hindi serial ever again. Gives you headaches trying to figure out the: what, when, where, who, why and how, none of which is ever answered. Even if it is answered, it makes no sense. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I think I'd much rather watch Sherlock Holmes. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Aww Neela I hope so you watch..Agree there is not much logic,Clerity or some of simply silly drama is there..Thats not with AJ But with many Shows Now a Days....But Still We hv some sensible shows..Which does out of Box..AJ is one of them...No matter What creatives alwys been creative with Drama & Twist..never been so usual. as .I hv ever seen on Indian Television as I being viewers of Hindi soaps for long..There is without doubt Some flaws & mistakes..But still they diid Good job & presented something new...😳hope we hv second season of AJ with less mistake if it has to go...😊
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Aww Neela I hope so you watch..Agree there is not much logic,Clerity or some of simply silly drama is there..Thats not with AJ But with many Shows Now a Days....But Still We hv some sensible shows..Which does out of Box..AJ is one of them...No matter What creatives alwys been creative with Drama & Twist..never been so usual. as .I hv ever seen on Indian Television as I being viewers of Hindi soaps for long..There is without doubt Some flaws & mistakes..But still they diid Good job & presented something new...😳hope we hv second season of AJ with less mistake if it has to go...😊

I will only watch Agle Janam if it continues.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†