Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
why is it that everyone has hench-men these days. can they not do it themselves.lol
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shelly.851

Family members from in-laws side just pop up anytime and nobody recognizes them..not talking about distant relatives, cousins etc..real sisters & brothers..this is happening in other serials too..its too impossible in real life for a husband not to know about his wife's real sister.we just need to b dumb and go with wat creatives want to show us..more we think , more it escapes reality..

@neela10:lol.. i was kidding yaar!
@shelly.851: i agree!! just go with it or u'll go crazy trying to understand!
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Siddy died before 7 years,..and that Lady has Surbhi's latest pic with Siddy...How it could be...πŸ˜†She was same before 7 years also I wonder....Maintained fitness like her Sis..πŸ˜‰

Hey, Hetu: That was GREAT OBSERVATION, girl. I take my hat off to you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Darn, I who pride myself in noticing everything, never noticed that. I could kick myself (LOL)
πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neela10

Hey, Hetu: That was GREAT OBSERVATION, girl. I take my hat off to you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Darn, I who pride myself in noticing everything, never noticed that. I could kick myself (LOL)
πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•

thanks for that & Aww Neela I m Embarrassed Now....Pls dont say that..What you hv I know very wellπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈClap....Wish I could hvEmbarrassed ..and about that Photo things Well We know many things Neela Even if its wrong ,Blooper or Blunders being soo ardent fan for Long time of AJ Now..But Some time I feel its better to ignore...Bcuz they never gonna stop any stupidity at all..Takes us as granted all time...