* Savera * thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What happened to Ranvijay's daughter?
He had twin girls... remember one had died in the house fire along with his wife. But the one daughter was saved. Where is she now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RV's daughter has disappeared off the face of the earth. Post leap, they weren't mentioned again in either words, thoughts or deed by the CVs. Same with old man Ayodhya.
😭 😭😭

I doubt we will ever know or see them again in this show.
😭

At least the tractor survived for seven years, and then got burnt by RV.
😃 We saw it happen!😆😆
😭
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol! I was wondering the same thing! I wonder what happened to her.. As well as Lalis mum, dad, sister and brother.. Forgot their names :$.. Munna.. I think was the brother.. and Luvli the sister?

We havnt been shown them either.. Unless we were during the period I wasnt watching the show :$
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Lol! I was wondering the same thing! I wonder what happened to her.. As well as Lalis mum, dad, sister and brother.. Forgot their names :$.. Munna.. I think was the brother.. and Luvli the sister?

We havnt been shown them either.. Unless we were during the period I wasnt watching the show :$

Yes, these people, Munna and Laabhli also disappeared off the face of the earth . Laali's mum and dad have been shown a few times.

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Yes, these people, Munna and Laabhli also disappeared off the face of the earth . Laali's mum and dad have been shown a few times.

Oh 😳 But still.. They should show Munna and Laabhli (Thanks for the correction lol) as well.. And Siddhi/Riddhi.. Whichever one of the two it was as well. They've just disappeared.. But i guess the track doesnt require them no more 😳