20th January - Written Updates- * Good Show *

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Agle Janam - 20th January - Written Updates

It was Good show in every aspect..Today there was juts Siddy ..When ever Laali appears..
[CRYPT]Siddy's Soul back to avenge Shali :

Show starts Laali is speaking - Siddy's soul - I m Shiddeshwari...I m Chotki Dulhan of Haveli...I m Shekhar's Wife..That Laali Snatched my shekhar from me..I will snatch her Chote Thakur from her.. I will destroy her & Everyone..Wont leave anyone so as This Body..Never..She sounds
so Scary...Eveyone is totaly shocked by it..Gangi says Her doubt was right that Siddy
has took over Laali's Body..Tantric says - I know How to deal with such soul..He again
sprinkles Water on Laali ..She faints again..Shekhar comes to support Laali...
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Laali totaly possessed by Siddy's Soul : Poor Girl

Now Tantric Explains Every one that - That Soul(Siddy's) had been entered & took over
Laali's Body so Laali has absolutly No control on her activities..She just does not know What She does... Shes Poor & helpless against the power of that Soul...But another thing is that Even that Soul is also tied in Laali's Body & Its not able to leave this Body if wants..Some one By Jantar - Mantar(Black Magic) redirected & plated her in Laali's Body ..So Shes not able to leave
Laali's Body..[/CRYPT]

Find the Fact of Siddy's Death
Shekhar says to get Rid of this Whole Matter We hv to find What happened with Siddy after
She left haveli..Gangi says I'll go ..Shekhar says I'll also but than he says Who'll take
care of Laali Since Sumi is also busy with MahaMrutyunjay Jaap at Mandir..Gangi assures
Laali will be well even if He comes as there is Jamuni ,Rekha & Madhur to look after her..
[CRYPT]
Attemp to Kill Laali by Surbhi :
May Its Next Day..Surbhi seems in Laali's Room Where Shes sleeping..Surbhi has injection in
hand says Noone would be able to stop me to apply this Poisoned injection Today😲..She gives
so Evil & psycho Look & about to apply that to Laali When Madhur arrives...Injection falls
& mess up by her Sandals..so Its wasted now..Madhur see it..He asks How shes here..Surbhi gets nervours starts asking about Shekhar ..Madhur says He has no idea..Laali seems back to sense ask to water.. Madhur helps Laali to hv it..Surbhi is wonder where Shekhar gone..
[/CRYPT]
[CRYPT]
Serch of Siddy :
Shekhar & Gangi reach one jewelleries shop ..Gangi asks one Man about Siddy showing her Pic ..says They know Siddy used to buy jewellries from here..Mean While Shekhar seems hiding his face with shawl.. That man has no idea Since his Dad used to deal Earlier ...(That was nice idea..If you wanna know about Siddy..ask her jeweller...😆)

There was another Scene When Shekhar asks to villagers by Showing Siddy's Pic..& Gangi
tries to know from Pandit about Raipur's Takur's Daughter(siddy)..But Noone has No idea..
Finally they decided to visit Siddy's place only even its not safe..

OMG !!..I loved this One : 🤣[/CRYPT]

Laali in Siddy's dress up again comes to Siddy's Room ..Looks around & seems annoy with
Its condition..she takes out sari from cabinet..Just than Rekha arrives She asks Laali Why
Shes here in siddy's Room..Shes not well & should Rest..Laali is Nomore Laali😛😉..

So See the Siddy's Nakra...She blast on Rekha says who is she to ask her Where She should go in haveli..Its none of her business😆..Rekha says May you took me wrongly & upset I dint meant that.. (Now you know Rekha How Feels When ur Near one takes you wrongly & blast you unnecessarily.. Even being siddy Loved Laali blasting on Rekha..It helped Rekhar to realize the fact.😛.) Suman comes & asks Why Laali is shouting..Laali says Now you Both listen to me carefully.. (Rekha & Suman😉😆) I want my Room clean in 10 minutes🤣..If it wont be clean than see What I do..She leaves making her hair...(Yeah..Its Siddy....🤣)Suman laughs on Laali says Shekhar is fine but Seems like Laali is totaly losted..She leaves making fun of Laali..But Rekha dint liked It..It shakes rekha & Shes worried for her Sis now...

Smart Jamuni : Clueless Surbhi
In haveli's hall Jamuni is feeding Madhav..Just than Surbhi arrives..She brings gift
for Madhav..Jamuni ask her to sit ..She'll go & bring tea...Surbhi asks Hows Laali &
What happened Last night When Tantric arrived.. ..Did he said anything..Jamuni's smart answe..Says Laali is still not well.& Even . due to Laali's illness Last night was also some Problem..(She dint mentioned What Tantci said .. ) Madhav says if She'll go to make tea than What about promise to play wid me..She says she'll go & come in minutes..Shes about to leave when Surbhi asks Madhav that Where is his dad ? Where he gone ? Jamuni turns back says
he has gone for some Land matters.😛😉.& asks Madhav to come along her👏...Surbhi is now
worried & Confused...

Suman takes advantage of Laali's illness : Sick Spycho😡🤢

Laali in her Room ...applying Make up..Just than Suman comes to her..Laali asks What about my Room ..Is it clean😆😉..Suman says yaa..Suman says She broght something for her & shows necklace..Siddy loves jewellairs😆😛..Laali gets up..takes & wear it..Asks How Shes looking.. Suman says Everything looks awesome on her Since shes so Pretty..But shes making fun of Laali's unconcious ness about her real self..Rekha see all this..She does not like
Suman this behave & feels so bad for Laali..Shes about to leave Room When Madhur comes..
After Rekha leave Madhur see Suman with Laali..He go behind Rekha..Here Laali (Siddy) is
impressed by Suman says be under me..

[CRYPT]
Rekha Regrets :

Rekha in her Room crying..Madhur comes here..She says to him that What she did & how
She could..Which way She choose..She troubled & give pain to her Sis..The Sis Who used tp
think for me before think of her self..She says her sis Who used to think for Everyone's
happiness ..Today Shes not able to be her self & not in her sense..Madhur consoles her says
He understands her pain But hes sure Shekhar will take care of Laali well..
[/CRYPT]

Siddy commited Suicide

Shekhar seems all in diff Look & they Both seems arrived in Siddy's village..Gangi asks one Woman by Showing Siddy's pic But She has no idea..They goes to other hut where one old lady comes Gangi shows her Siddy's pic..That lady recognize Siddy..Says this Girl's House it very near from here.. But now Noone is there..The lady Whoes pic you hv ..had commited Suicided ..Its shocked Gangi & Shekhar both..😲😲

Precap :
[CRYPT]

That lady says that She has one pic related it..Gangi & Shekhar standing in shock out..
& That Lady has Pic Which Shows Surbhi & Siddy's....She takes out..gives
to Gangiya..They are about to see it..(
I m sure they not gonna see it..)

Pls Hit Chaskameter Friends..
[/CRYPT]
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow thanks a lot dear Sweetgirl!! I cannot wait to go home
and watch it tonight😃 AJ is really interesting and they have
new story lines most of the time. I sure hope it runs 4ever😳
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks ...a really gud epi..hopefully they'll c surbhi pic
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why does surbhi keep asking for Shekhar what she want do with him? Why does Shekhar and gangiya have to disguise themselves? I wonder why sideshwari committed suicide I sure hope they see the picture of Surbhi
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ratan is doing an excellent job with this storyline, love her acting.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Ratan is doing an excellent job with this storyline, love her acting.

Second you there..Shes portrays siddy so well & looks gorgeous...Its so diff from sweetheart & loving Laali...She did the Best again as Siddy also...👏