Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The EXORCISM of Laali!

In this episode, we are told that Laali is possessed by Siddy's ghost. 😲

If indeed that was the case, then what role did Dr. Surbhi play in this?😲😑

Did it mean that Dr. Surbhi used black magic to redirect dead Siddy's soul into Laali's body?😲😲

Can we now safely assume that the injections that Dr. Surbhi gave Laali played no part in her getting sicker and sicker.😊😊

That in fact it was all the doings of a dead woman. 😑🀒🀒

A lot of questions but few answers.

Anyway, the exorcism of Laali was interesting. However, if it had been as scary as the Exorcism of Emily Rose, (an American horror drama, inspired by the true story of a German girl Anneliese Miche who was presumably possessed by demons, which of course the courts refused to believe) it would have been really interesting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Still, it looks like our beautiful, immaculately dressed Siddy now has become a demonic soul out for vengeance? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After all, doesn't the possessed Laali scream and say ... "I am Siddheshwari, Shekhar's legal wife.
I will destroy Laali who took my husband away from me. I will destroy this house, and everyone in it. Ha! ha! ha!"

On the bright side, now that Siddy is dead, Laali has automatically become Shekhar's legal wife. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly.851 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Neela, Lot of fantastic points and questions have been raised in this topic. πŸ‘

I think that injections do have some role. Maybe she was giving them to induce paranoia and weakness in her..to supplement the madness caused by magic..She is probably trying every known way - medical and non-medical to ruin Lali..

If Siddy is no more, then Lali is definitely the legal wife of Shekher..But who is worried about legalities in this show, when everytime the legal boundaries have been breached...its probably that law does not exist..otherwise Loha should not be roaming around outside after all the crimes he has committed..he shud ve got lifetime imprisonment..πŸ˜†
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post. yeah that movie was real scary. the poor Girl died.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It was indeed so Scary😲 ...Awesome Perfomance by Ratan hereπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..No Where she looked Laali When she had to look Siddy...She played this part perfect..
Yes..Laaliya is Of Shekharwa...And now its all Legal and all...Nice...πŸ˜›
About Injection Neela....I think It played part Indeed...How May they reveal or notπŸ˜†..May it certainly made Laali more weak mentaly so Siddy could take our all..
Neela You know I wanted to ask..did you saw that part..Babua & Gangiya..When that Tantric arrived Shekhar was like asking Gangi all will be fine na..& Gangi was like..Yaaa..Yaa..It was Super funny...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Everyone on this show is possessed by each other. They all need an exorcism on each other.
No one knows who they are and what they are doing half of the time.

One weird storyline....siddy's ghost is in Laali that is if you believe in ghosts.

This show is beginning to sound like the movie the exorcist!!!!

Who is the exorcist then?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Everyone on this show is possessed by each other. They all need an exorcism on each other.
No one knows who they are and what they are doing half of the time.

One weird storyline....siddy's ghost is in Laali that is if you believe in ghosts.

This show is beginning to sound like the movie the exorcist!!!!

Who is the exorcist then?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†