19th January - Written UPD - Its Siddy's Ghost !!

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Agle Janam -19th January - Written Updates

[CRYPT]

Show starts Everyone discussing about to call tantric For Laali..Surbhi does not agree She
says - Which Era's Idea to call Tatntic to cure... This May
harm Laali & Today's Medical has cure of It...Sumi says they are not doubting her treatment but..Just than RV enters -He calls This idea Crap..Says People will Sneer & Izzat will go..Gangi says It can go When It exist๐Ÿ˜†..RV shouts on Gangi on Which She tells off not to intrrupt & She warns him also to reform Otherwise His Satyanaash is not so Far๐Ÿ‘..Loha enters He tells RV not to intrupt & Even he nods & tells just get it over and nothing wrong should be
there with his Pota ..After Loha agrees Sumi tells Gangi to go & bring Tantric..She tells Surbhi that She can leave & haveli's driver will drop her..But She says She'll be here to Witness
Laali's condition and What they gonna Do with Laali...Shes all Worried..(
sitti -Pitti
Gul of Surbhi.๐Ÿ˜†.)
[/CRYPT]
[CRYPT]

Shekhar & Gangi comes back with Tantric(He was more looking like Pandit๐Ÿ˜†)..
All ladies does Namaste..Tantric Looks around haveli & He asks Where is the Lady Whoes not
Well..Loha Points Laali's Room Which is Locked & Laali is inside (Not shown)..Tantric go near Room..He Sprinkes some KumKum/Red Powder out there..
Than he starts chanting with KumKum out of Laali's Room & after While When he opens up eyes & See..Its Shocker ..That red Powder seems Black now.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..It shocks him..[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Tantric Comes to Hall..He suddenly turns back to Surbhi & says "The Gonna be Biggest trouble on this Haveli...There is Some one Who wants
This haveli's Barbadi..He/She is not away..Its Present in haveli it self..After staring at
Surbhi a While He moves..But It makes Surbhi more Worried..He says I hv to start my Anusthan/Pooja to cure soon other wise it'll Be late..Loha says Do anything..Just get them over with this Problem. Tantric comes to Shekhar He touches his
Body Seems silent for While & than he gives him Black String/Tawiz for his Safety..๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Surbhi says to herself that "Do What you want But before
you start Even I'll Complete My Mission at anycost"๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก
[/CRYPT]

Tantric seems Leaving for Preparation & all leaves with him But Surbhi says to Sumi that I hv to
leave for some arget Work๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Sumi cant make out..But But Our Smart gangi suspects her strange behave...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธBut She remains silent For now..
Shekhar's Life in Danger !! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Its Night Sumi & Loha sleeping in their Room..Someone knocks Door..Sumi opens it..See Shekhar.. Hes struggling hard to stand Saying Laali ..Laali..Soon he falls on Sumi..& Shocker..
What Sumi see..Some one has attacked him with Knief behind back ..She screms Babua..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

[CRYPT]
And and Surprize..Its her Dream๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†..But It shocks & scares her lot..Loha ask her not to scream at Night & go to sleep..She seems worried says Shekhar Life is in danger๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Loha say Noone can harm Him till I m there..(Right you can kill yr wife & will you protact yr son..:P๐Ÿคข)
Sumi gets up from bed..opens Door & see out side ..Noone is there..She seems bit relaxed..
But She wonders Which sign god is giving..(Dare to Touch Shekhar CV's ..Stop giving
Such Horrible Night mare to this Sumi)
[/CRYPT]

Its Dark Night..Tantric starts Pooja in Haveli's Hall..Gangi signs Shekhar to bring
Laali..Hes about to leave & they hears Payal Sound from Upstair..They see Laali walking
there in Siddy's Dress..They all go upstair...
[CRYPT]

Laali is moving in Haveli's passage ..Singing Song Like "Piya..Pardesh ๐Ÿ˜†"..It stuns Shekhar
,Gangi & Jamuni..Laali turns back..Says " Shekhar..Come to me..Tell me how I m looking ?
See my Zumka & this Nacklace..I know it suits me ..She laughs..Shekhar has Siddy's
Flash..Laali agains starts Singing & leaves..Shekhar says this is Same song Siddy used to
Sing for me..๐Ÿ˜‰
[/CRYPT]

They all go behind Laali ..See & gets shock as Laali is again fainted there..Shekhar
says Laali fainted out of Siddy's Room..Tantric see this..& he asks now Immediately take
Laali at His Pooja's Place..Shekhar takes her in arms they leaves..
Shocking : Its Siddy's Ghost in Laali's Body !!!!

Its Pooja/fire Room..One Black Doll seems in Fire..Tantic is Chanting..Gangi,Shekhar &
Jamuni there..Laali is still unconsicious..Lying there...Tantric after Some chanting
Sprinkle water on Laali..Its brings back Laali to sense..But She starts behaving so
Strarge & Horrible....Her voice sounds scary ..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
She says - I wont Go any Where leaving my Shekhar..Never Ever Go..I will barbaad that
Laali & Ruin her Life like anything...She laughs Madly..I wont leave this Body & Wont this Laali also.. Tantric asks her Who is She & Whats her Intension...She says I m Chotki Dulhan of
this Haveli ...I m Siddeshwari...I m shekhar's Wife...Its shocks Everyone ...(
It was
horrible ..)

[CRYPT]

Precap :

Siddy's Ghost in Laali's body -She says - I will barbaad Laali..She snatched my Shekhar.I will snatch her Chote Thakur from her๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...(Sumi's dream & Siddy's Ghosts This horrible intension..I m worried for Babua๐Ÿ˜ญ..)

Pls Hit Chaskameter Friends..
[/CRYPT]
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

librarypass thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sweetgirl. The show is getting exciting, that's nice. Can't wait to see what happens.
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks wow this is starting to look like that movie Bhool Bhulaiya and Chandramukhi(Tamil Movie) I wonder how Siddeshwari's ghost entered Lali body why would Siddeshwari want to kill Shekhar and and anxiously want to know who the stalker is
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow. so cool. Thanks SweetGirl.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks for the update...interesting epi