SHEKHAR, the real authentic donkey!

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SHEKHAR, the real authentic donkey!

Yesterday I thought that Shekhar was getting smart ... that there was some brain activity going on there between those ears of his. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Today, I take back my words. He is a donkey. 😑😭

Jamuni, for a real dumb girl, has stumbled on the truth, that despite Dr. Surbhi's ministrations, Laali is not getting better, in fact, she is getting worse.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

But that's as far as her thinking goes. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

We should have expected the educated Shekhar to have figured this out. But nah! He is one dumb hero. The real authentic donkey.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My God! Dumb Jamuni is smarter than our hero Shekhar. Tsk! tsk! Tsk!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Our hero Shekhar has decided to go with Gangiya's plan of lifting "black magic" off Laali.😲😲

If it is the injections that is causing paranoia in Laali, then the Tantric's prayers will be uselessπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

If Dr. Surbhi was doing black magic, then indeed she should look worried.😲😲

Or maybe it is both working its evilness on Laali.πŸ˜†

By the way, when everybody else seems to be blasting Laali, why is it that Shekhar stands aside quietly listening. Why doesn't he ever speak up for his wife?

Shouldn't he be telling everyone to mind their own business, and perhaps, politely tell them to just get out of their room - not after everyone has given their hate speech , but as soon as they open their mouths to begin their hate speech.

Indeed, the rooms in the Loha House seems to be like a thoroughfare, anyone walks in merrily without any permission.😑😑

Very bad manners.

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I wont say hes Donkey neela😳...
But yaa ..I was wondering that If Jamuni could make out how he could not.πŸ˜• & once said no na..than why again surbhi to treat Laali....when Loha was calling Laali Garbage nice if he had to say something rather than Surbhi...but at the end he ordered to leave room to loha...he could add that Madhav is my child & Laali is my wife..I'll handle what ever that matter...You just dont worry...
But I m Well with him that Its nice that now What ever he him self not blasting on Laali not getting effected when people start instigate him ...Hope he can cure Laali...😳
afghan33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was stupid how Dr, surbhi was defending lali of loha singh's taunting! i dont know what she trying to do?????
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She wanna Prove her self the well Wisher & supporter of Laali So Noone doubt her for Laali's condition....
Mind Games lolzz....Hope Shekhar could beat it...
I know Loha will be hell bent to think Why Surbhi is defending Laali so much..Hes smart ...