18th January - Written Updates - Siddy is Dead !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Agle Janam - 18th January - Written Updates..

[CRYPT]
Show stars As Sumi calls Laali as Haveli's Sankarlaxmi & denies to accept
that Laali can behave So..Shekhar says there is some one Who wanna Harass Laali
& Behind all this .. Its confirm that Who ever it is Knows Laali very well so She/he is
succeeding in all tricks.. But Now I'll hv to find the Fact How Ever & I'll Do it...
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Surbhi in Some Darken Place Like last Show..She looks at Siddys Pic And Starts says "so you can see ..What I did with yr biggest enemy Laali..She made you mad..I made her...She cause thrown you out of haveli..I will make sure it happen with her..
I will spoile her Life & Drive her Crazy in way That nither death will accept her Not
Life...Shes reason to ruin yr life na..You could not bear the pain & you
ended up yr self..(Did Siddy sucide..)I will make her life the Hell..And that day
I will do yr True Pindaan...I will ruin her all happiness & Peace...(Just one mystery revealed that It was of Siddy's Pinddaan she Did.. So shes dead ...seems like This Surbhi has no idea of her Sis 's Sins. anyways one more enemy ..Be ready Laali..Shes so Dangerous...)

[/CRYPT]
[CRYPT]In Haveli's hall..Shekhar Sitting in Tension of Laali..Sumi asks him to hv food..Just
than they hears Madhav Shout & calling him as Babuji...They all go to Room..See Laali as
Siddy again has twisted Madhav's arms & She slaping Madhav ..😲Shes asking Some
thing Like how he could not see(I felt so bad for Madhav so as Laali..see the trageday ..A
Mother has no idea What Shes Doing with her beloved child😭 & Child is so small to understand his mom's Condition😭..Poor Mom & baby..all bcuz of that Surbhi😡..)...[/CRYPT]
[CRYPT]
It shocks Everyone ..Shekhar go in b/w takes baby aside & asks Laali What shes
doing.(I thoght He'll start slap her😉..But seems like now hes totaly aware😳..)
Baby runs to Loha..He takes him in arms..Baby complains that hes mom Twisted
his arms & its paining ..Loha gives so angry Look to Laali..Laali seems all
Confused ..Soon She faints Down again😲..Rekha takes Madhav from Loha
& leaves..Sumi asks Madhur to call Doc..[/CRYPT]
[CRYPT]

In next Scene , Loha sitting in same Room with Hukka with all around Laali & Surbhi giving Laali injection... Surbhi's Evil & cunning expression While giving this injection Confirms that Shes harming Laali's health Like this😡...She says to herself She'll do For what shes here😲...Loha starts his Drama says Its all Laali's Drama nothing else..MeanWhile Laali comes back to her sense..She opensher eyes..Still that injection paining her & Shes not feeling well..but She gets up & She see Sumi...She takes her blessings & asks Sumi When She came back😳😃😭..She dint got to know When She arrived Since She dint met her after that😭..Sumi bless her..&
With so much love asks If Shes well😳..Laali says I m Well..What can happen with me...
But her face suggest that her condition is getting serious now...😭

[/CRYPT]
Loha again starts Like Laali is doing big drama..Shes cheating all the low class
Girl..Sumi asks him to shut up...But Loha continues..Laali says What I did..
(So Laali is not able to remember What She does as Siddy😭..)Loha says really..
First tell Everyone that where you were yesterday..Laali seems all confuse ...Surbhi gives
evil Smile..Laali Seems clueless..Says but Where Can I go..I was in haveli only...Loha
Shouts Loud on Laali..Laali says but I m not able to recall anything..She poorly
Looks to Shekhar..Shekhar tells her to calm down & not to pay attention at Loha..
Its his everyday Drama😆😉😛..Shekhar orders Loha to leave this Room & take his Kaput
RV as well.. (It was some Funny adjective he gave to Loha😆 )..Loha says Hes doing all for
sake of love of this low class Girl..She tells not forget just bcuz of her
you lived life of mad & If he wont take some action Soon...It will drive him
crazy again..Loha tells Shekhar To throw this Garbage(he means Laali).out of haveli
before its too late...(Mother of yr Waris is garbage for you..you sick man🤢..)
[CRYPT]
Surbhi says eh! Whats Disgusting things hes speaking about Laali..Laali is Bahu &
Izzat
of this Haveli..Shes not well..She needs support & care of Everyone...you are not
supporting her & abusing her ..Its not Done..Loha says Shes just doc & be in limits..Surbhi says She wont
go unless & untill she complete the mission for which Shes here...She looks at Laali..(Secret Mission😛)[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Loha says Its matter of his Warries..& If anything would be wrong with him..
he will kill all...He orders to keeps Laali away From Madhav & thats Final..
A mother Laali obviously hurt with this decision But shes not able to understand the
whole matter😭...Surbhi gives Evil Smile as her First mission accomplished..
She seperated Laali from her baby...[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

Jamuni in Kitchen doing Some Work..She wonder that This Surbhi is treating
Laali as Doc for Long now..But Laali is not recovering a bit & above all her
condition is getting worst..This thing is not getting in my mind..(Just go & tell
Same to shekhar Jamuni..
)She gets Gangi's call after that Who informs Shes coming
Soon..It exites Jamuni...
[/CRYPT]

Rekha takes Madhav at kitchen..Madhav again says that His mom is not good..She twisted his arms & he wont talk to him again..The refomed Rekha explain him
that Its not so baby..Yr Mom loves you a lot..The thing is Shes just not well
..So She did it..untill She gets well you can be with me right..Jamuni see this
Rekha..She smiles...😛

[CRYPT]

Madhav comes to Loha in his Room..There is some Sweet talk B/w them about
Til Ka laddu..After While Loha tells Madhav to Sleep..Madhav agrees after
while.. He sleeps in Loha's Lap..Sumi comes here..She sits on same bed..Tries to
apply medicine on Madhav's hand..Loha says no as It may awake baby again..
[/CRYPT]

Sumi just does not lsiten to him & applies👏😉 ..Loha comes back to his standards again..
He tells Sumi that their Differences is other matter ..But Now Its matter of
My Pota ..For sake of Madhav I think we all should join hand & do something..
You know Madhav is everything for me & I can do Anything for him..Sumi seems
totaly effect less..She takes baby in his Room to Make sleep comfortably..
As She leaves and RV arrives & Informs Loha Gangi is coming back..Loha says he'll
handle..(
BTW what he meant😕)

In Haveli's hall Its Rekha,Sumi,Jamuni,Gangi & Shekhar..all seems worried
for Laali..Seems Like Shekhar has explained all thing to Gangi & now asks
This is Whats happening with Laali But What to do..Since nothing working..
Gangi thinks bit..She first hesitate than tells that If there is No way than
I can see only one Way..Call Tantric😲😲😲..Shekhar & Sumi at very first find it
crazy as it has nothing to do with Laali's health..Gangi explains him that
Like there is Nice People there are also Demon/Evil exists in World & tantric can
handle such thing..Just than Surbhi arrives here..(
So Shes that Demon😡😛..)

Sumi asks If its not harm for Laali..Gangi assures not at all..Shekhar now
seems convinced says Fine..Lets try this also...Surbhi did not liked this
decision at all..She seems all worried now..😲

[CRYPT]
Precap :
Sumi ,Shekhar,Jamuni & Gangi sitting in hall with Tantric Baba..Its all Dark around...
.Tantric chanting & they hear Sound of Payal from up stair..All Looks up..Its Laali coming in
Siddys Look..Shes Singing some song.. 😛😆😉
(Cant wait..😃)
[/CRYPT]
Pls Hit ChaskaMeter Friends..😳
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwww!! poor Madhav I felt bad for him wonder what reason is for slapping him glad he did not cry ooo 😳Can't wait for tommorrow's episode
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am glad Rekha didn't poison Madhav's mind against Laali and instead made him understand that Laali is not well.