Monday's Episode: BADLY written & POORLY directed

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Monday's Episode: Badly written and very poorly directed

Today's episode did not make much sense to me. 😕😕😡

We have a Laali, whose personality as Siddy appears to be getting stronger by the day. In Siddy's former room, there is our Laali with a thick stick. She donged Shekhar (her beloved Chote Thakur) on the head so hard that tears of pain came to his eyes, and he sat down, clutching his head. Through his spinning head, and blurry eyes, he found it was his beloved Laali who had hit him over the head.
👏👏
👏👏
No problem with that scene. Except, Laali and Shekhar took unnecessarily extra long minutes sizing each other up after that dong on the head.

😕😕 The camera goes on to Shekhar who is rolling around in pain, then it focuses on Laali holding a stick and who has a twisted smile on her lips. And back and forth the camera went for many long minutes without any dialog, so much so, that I seriously wanted to take the stick out of Laali's hand, and donging the director with it.😡😡

(Oy! Directorji, pull up your socks, man. What happened? Did the CVs go on vacation, leaving without giving the actors the proper dialog sheets?😆😆😆 You could have made up some, you know. The entire scene devoid of dialog looked utterly ridiculous).😡😕

Later, Loha who saw Laali hit Shekhar, tries to discredit Laali in front of the entire family. Shekhar lies to everyone, saying he had slipped and fallen and hit his head. Later on he reveals the truth to his mother.

And he expresses his belief that someone is doing that to Laali and him and he is baffled as to who it could be?

The only saving grace was Shekhar's dialog with Dr Surbhi, whom Sumitra had called in to check out Laali. Shekhar denies her access to Laali saying he doesn't want anyone meeting Laali until he had figured out who had done this to her.👏👏

By the way, I thought Shekhar had gotten rid of all Siddy's pictures. What was one of it doing, hanging on the wall of the bedroom.

I had also thought that Shekhar pre leap had brought Laali to his former room from the shed and installed her there (after he had thrown Siddy out). We were never told that this room had been shut up with Siddy's things locked inside. Why are we told of it now? Can anyone explain?

Comments plse! You are also entitled to highlight any other bloopers I may have missed. 😃😃

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The first scene went on forever 😡 and the reason is because of no dialogue. I wonder what the CVs are up to, they can atleast put some dialogue in.I think the scene where Loha was talking in the hall was fine. But what i don't understand is why do they always call Dr Surbhi to see laali, if Shekher is suspecting her too, why doesn't he call another doctor to chack her up? 😕 Why Rekha is staying in that house is another thing i don't understand and cannot figure a reason why she should be there. She' s divorced to Ranvijay (or is she not), Madhur and Suman are still together, and she didn't marry Loha ( in fact she should feel awkward staying in the same house as him now) 😕

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Today's show was just sloppy, the only saving grace was Shekhar not permitting Dr. Surbhi to meet Laali. I hope Shekhar gets a second opinion and tries to get Laali treated elsewhere, because so far she is only getting worse. I hated the precap with Laali slapping Madhav, things were getting better between mother and child and now this happens. Poor Madhav won't want to go near Laali again.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Neela The most Stupid thing I found & I dnit got was Sumi called that Surbhi for Laali..Now who told her that Surbhi is her formal Doc & treats Laal...i Dont think shekhar mentioned to her ..Even she knew Laali not well..I guess shekhar just told shes resting dint mentioned shes not well...I thoght may she'll be the one suspect Surbhi as connected to Siddy..But all again nothing alike..
You mentioned about Siddy /Shali's Room..Its not only pre leap ..even after post Leap this Room shown of Shali..When shali came back to haveli...Shali moment..Madhav run off calling Shekhar pagal..sumi gave Laali haveli's keys in that room only.....Its same Room..Even During Minister Drama...Laali broght Shekhar & Madahv in same Room..They used to sleep in this Room..Than suddenly they changed Shali's bed Room after Laali become sarpanch..May bcuz they wanted in this upcoming twist that Room Shown as off Siddy...Comeon CV;s I love shali..Cant for get Any moment of them Were Where Ever..Note that..Stop fooling as telling that Room as of Siddy😆
Liked shekhar decision not to let laali meet anyone..But Time to take her another doc ..Its getting serious..It could cause her serious mental damage...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

The first scene went on forever 😡 and the reason is because of no dialogue. I wonder what the CVs are up to, they can atleast put some dialogue in.I think the scene where Loha was talking in the hall was fine. But what i don't understand is why do they always call Dr Surbhi to see laali, if Shekher is suspecting her too, why doesn't he call another doctor to chack her up? 😕 Why Rekha is staying in that house is another thing i don't understand and cannot figure a reason why she should be there. She' s divorced to Ranvijay (or is she not), Madhur and Suman are still together, and she didn't marry Loha ( in fact she should feel awkward staying in the same house as him now) 😕

Same here..But I guess Some one need to be sensible enough to feel awkward in such case...and about Rekha I hv no opinion...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Today's show was just sloppy, the only saving grace was Shekhar not permitting Dr. Surbhi to meet Laali. I hope Shekhar gets a second opinion and tries to get Laali treated elsewhere, because so far she is only getting worse. I hated the precap with Laali slapping Madhav, things were getting better between mother and child and now this happens. Poor Madhav won't want to go near Laali again.

Yeah..I felt same..For now again it was getting fine...& again this Drama...Hope it wont seperate Mother - Child for ever....I hate CVS for it actully...😡.Once Laali come back as Laali ..She'll be regret like anything..she cant even dream like this...And her disorder making is doing the things Which can create hatred for her to her dear once...Shekhar will be able to understand but what about this little kid..How he will know the major & serious disorder her mom is going throgh..For him shes same ..