17th January - Written Updates - Its Surbhi !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Agle Janam - 17th January - Written Updates..

Show starts As Shekhar enters in Siddy's Room..He Looks around Room..See Siddy's
Pic.. Soon he seems so frustrated to see all Siddy's stuff..He decides to throw all at
once..He takes her Pic & clothes..keeps in one clothe..About to knot it all & go to
throw..Just than one lady comes and Beats stick to his head from behind..😲

It beats Shekhar so hard..he almost falls Down & seems fainting....But he seems consicious.. & When with open eyes he see..It totaly Shocks him..Its Laali again in siddy's Avtaar 😲😲😲 With Stick in her hand .. She seems annoy & Upset with Shekhar as if What he was up to.. (He tried to throw siddy's Stuff)..Shekhar says Laali..But She looks on Shekhar .. Here something Strange as Loha over looks all this...

Laali throws a stick & tries to leaves..Shekhar again calls her..She ends up to clash bed &
Again faints Down😲...Shekhar Who him self hurt takes Laali in arm &
takes her in Room with great Diffculty.....Laali is unconsicious...Loha See all this & Gives Foxy Look..😲😲
Shekhar brings Laali in room..Puts her on bed..Even his head is paining
much.. So he ties cloth to it...He sits to Laali on bed...

Next Day Loha From hall shouts & ask to assemble Everyone As He wanna reveal Some Big Mystery he solved.....He says He knows Whoes doing all this..Sumi tells he keeps troubling more & Stop Nonsense..But Loha does not stop calls Laali as Low Class Biggest Nautaki..Says there was Siddy & Now its Laali..The Big Nautanki..All which is going in haveli is nothing but Laali's Nautanki & Sazish...He shown it..Shekhar comes ..Loha asks infront of all that Tell Everyone that yr Laali Dangerously attacked you today..Shekhar does not Reply..Sumi says Loha keeps on Nonsence ..Laali Loves Shekhar...Forget it Since Laali cant do so....But mean while She spots Blood on Shekhar's kurta ..She asks Reason...Shekhar Replies He slipped off in Room.. When Loha ask What he was doing in Siddy's Room...He says He went to hv water ..In Way he felt someone in Room so he gone....When Loha ask Laali was Gayab Yesterday When she went & Where is she right now ...Shekhar says She went to some Mandir & Shes back & Resting in Room.....Loha says To hide one lie you hv to say hundred.. Shekhar leaves after all This... (He tried to hide Laali's behave as Siddy..)..Loha keeps on Shouting as Shekhar is doing all that Sake of love of Low Class Girl..But I wont let it happen..(So What you'll Do Loha I wonder😆😛..)

In Next Scene Shekhar comes out from his Room..See Laali Whoes still unconsicious & in
Siddy's Cloth.. He locks Room ..When hes about to leaves..Sumi comes with Surbhi Says She called Surbhi as Laali is not well na...Shekhar says I m glad you came But I m sorry I cant let
Laali meet Anyone After saw What shes going through..Surbhi says But Laali needs Doc
& treatment.. Shekhar says Unless & untill I find Who is the One Doing all this in Haveli &
troubling Laali I cant let anyone meet her.👏 (Just take her to another Doc Shekhar..)..He tells to Sumi also that Not to take him Wrong but he cant...on Shekhar's this Decision Surbhi does not seem happy.. She Peeks in Laali's room From Window...She has some strange Look at Laali..😲😲😲 now This Psycho Suman was Looking & over hearing all this..She wonders ..😆😆

Suman comes to Rekha in Kitchen Informs her How Shekhar locked Laali in Room &
Not Let meet Even Surbhi to her..Dunno Why & How But on this Rekha gets bit
Shock😲😆..She wonders If Laali's condition is really serious..Suman says What ever &
She does not care😡....She has nothing to do If Laali lives or Die..(And I hv nothing if same
happen to you Suman..)
Jamuni seems disgusted on it Who was also working there..
Says I know you both want that my Laali Die Right..It does not effect Suman at all..
But Shakes Rekha a bit..

Rekha comes in Laali's Room with Food..Where shes still not recovred & Sleeping..
Rekha has Flash of her Moment with Laali She cries..Madhur comes behind..He asks her
How Shes not able to maintain Eye contact with anyone..She expalin her to understand
her sis's love Whoes ill Rather to listen Nonsence People(Suman😡) & spoil her relations..
He further adds that Shes understanding ..Must be know Whats right & What to do..
(Will It really reform Rekha😛...)

Sumi in Haveli's Mandir Doing some Pooja Preparations as If Shes complaining God
Says Even after So many Pooja Nothing seems Well...Dunno How many exams My Babua & Laali will hv to give.. Shekhar comes her..He seems so upset..Sumi ask him to come & sit beside..

He sits & asks Sumi if Shes upset with him..Sumi says She cant While Shekhar starts
crying...He Finally reveals What Loha was telling today was right & he Lie to Sumi..It shocks Sumi...Shekhar reveals all to her Now ...Right From Fire Incident ..Laali's all
scene as Siddy..It shocks Sumi..She says But Laali is so Sankari...She stood for
you ,us & haveli even in worst times..How She could do so.

Shekhar says She cant & Its obvious now that Some one is taking her under control ,
Making her Do all this..Some one is there Who is harrassing Laali...Shekhar wonders
Who it could be but..

And And...Some Darken place/Room seems to us ..Kali maa's Pic Shown..Fire..Panditji
Is Chanting..Siddy's pic there..One lady putting things in Fire..First her
eyes Shown...And after some shots...Its None other than Dr.Surbhi...😲😲😲!!!

Precap :

Laali(As Siddy again..I guess as this disorder increase she'll be more siddy than
Laali 😭
) Slaps Madhav on some matter😲..Scolding her..All haveli..I mean each &
Every members arrives here...all are obviously Shocked..😆.

Please Hit Chakameter Friends..AJ is really Down there...😭
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
uh ha!! I knew it was surbhi all along why is she doing all this? so she is the one who give gift to Lali and wearing those high heels? I hope it all reveal soon 🤔 My god!😲 poor Madhav what has he done to deserve this?Why the slap on the cute kid? 😕 I think he should stay away from Lali a bit more until she gets better and should stay with his dad
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Seriously, no offence but as someone who is a devotee of Maa Kali I'm getting a little irritable that Indian serials are always protraying her as part of the dark arts...Oh well, don't mean to go off topic there but we knew that it was Surbhi (it was so obvious!!) 😲
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kudos to you for your undying love for Lali dear Sweetgirl🤗
Thanks a lot for the update dear. I am feeling bit resentful why
Ratan cannot do her Swayamwar show AND still continue
to be as Lali on AJ😭
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I hated the precap, I was looking forward to seeing some great Lali and Madhav scenes but instead it looks like the opposite is happening

aliyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fantastic update
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

uh ha!! I knew it was surbhi all along why is she doing all this? so she is the one who give gift to Lali and wearing those high heels? I hope it all reveal soon 🤔 My god!😲 poor Madhav what has he done to deserve this?Why the slap on the cute kid? 😕 I think he should stay away from Lali a bit more until she gets better and should stay with his dad

Its Siddy Who could slap baby..Laali cant even dream of same We know..& I guess it gonna create more problems for laali only at the end....Soon baby will be scared from her more hes not able to understand what his mom is going through..& it goes on...I hated that part...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjli2010

Kudos to you for your undying love for Lali dear Sweetgirl🤗

Thanks a lot for the update dear. I am feeling bit resentful why
Ratan cannot do her Swayamwar show AND still continue
to be as Lali on AJ😭

Aww🤗my Dearest anjali so happy to see you back...About AJ..Lets hope for the Best...& best by Zee for it ...Thats all I can say Dear...For now AJ is going so interesting hope you are enjoying...