Is the Loha Who is with Surbhi ? !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

After Today's show I wonder Is the Loha..Whoes helping Surbhi from haveli or Some how with her.....Loha the One with Surbhi ...Bcuz Its Surbhi's plan Which fall Laali in Serious disorder😑 ....Makes her Siddy suddenly ...😲😲😲...Makes her behave so strange with her dear once.... It gives Loha everything he wants.....He wana create hatred for Laali to Everyone & throw her alone..he want Madhav to hate Laali...all is going as he want....

Today he was accusing Laali to do all Drama & its her Sazish & Nautanki..Shekhar dint reveal..But by Tomm Truth of Laali's as Siddy will come out ..Than what..obviosly he would like to throw her out of haveli saying harm for his beta & pota's life ...
BTW he was like so concern for Shekhar;s life Today..Loha When was yr concern When you poison yr Son by yr hand..You shame on being afther Accuse Laali..😑😑😑..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
c mon Loha doesn't have clue of what"s going on he think its all lali's drama he has no idea she has turned into Sideshwari
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

After Today's show I wonder Is the Loha..Whoes helping Surbhi from haveli or Some how with her.....Loha the One with Surbhi ...Bcuz Its Surbhi's plan Which fall Laali in Serious disorder😑 ....Makes her Siddy suddenly ...😲😲😲...Makes her behave so strange with her dear once.... It gives Loha everything he wants.....He wana create hatred for Laali to Everyone & throw her alone..he want Madhav to hate Laali...all is going as he want....

Today he was accusing Laali to do all Drama & its her Sazish & Nautanki..Shekhar dint reveal..But by Tomm Truth of Laali's as Siddy will come out ..Than what..obviosly he would like to throw her out of haveli saying harm for his beta & pota's life ...
BTW he was like so concern for Shekhar;s life Today..Loha When was yr concern When you poison yr Son by yr hand..You shame on being afther Accuse Laali..😑😑😑..

As I said before Loha is working with someone to make Laali crazy.
It has to be him who else?
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

c mon Loha doesn't have clue of what"s going on he think its all lali's drama he has no idea she has turned into Sideshwari

Comeon Now ..even if He dont know..Or No IdeaπŸ˜›..Do you trust loha anyways..he can join hand with anyone to trouble Laali...No matter What if he has Idea or Not...πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
yeah seems like hes some Where behind to all this,,To some extent...
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As I said before Loha is working with someone to make Laali crazy.
It has to be him who else?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
afghan33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who knows loha must be working with somebody do you notice the way he mistreats lali despite knowing she is unwell! he is probably not with dr. surbhi but probably working with somebody i dont know!