-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Today Rekha seemed Worried for Laali..I was Like πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

I mean When Doc declared Laali half dead & If wont get her blood She'll really
Die ..She dint moved a Bit Even & Busy in instigating her baby & now.....

& now She seems worried..Anyways What everπŸ˜† ....Its Soap ..so I Guess all is Well.....Hope She go well Soon.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It does look like Rekha's conscience is getting the better of her which I guess is a good thing. I just think it happened too late after she refused to give blood to her sister which almost cost Laali her life, she really became a cold hearted person who did everything she could to ruin Laali.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

It does look like Rekha's conscience is getting the better of her which I guess is a good thing. I just think it happened too late after she refused to give blood to her sister which almost cost Laali her life, she really became a cold hearted person who did everything she could to ruin Laali.

Well Said...Cant more agree wid you on this Matter..
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Today Rekha seemed Worried for Laali..I was Like πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

I mean When Doc declared Laali half dead & If wont get her blood She'll really
Die ..She dint moved a Bit Even & Busy in instigating her baby & now.....

& now She seems worried..Anyways What everπŸ˜† ....Its Soap ..so I Guess all is Well.....Hope She go well Soon.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.

Someone needs to knock Rekha's head with a block of wood so she can get some sense in her head about her sister. She should be concerned about Laali since Laali helped her so much.
What an ungrateful witch she is. If I were Laali I would disown her as a sis...Who needs nasty people like her in the family ya????