AJ's LOVE LIFE:Who should be paired off with whom?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
AJ's Love Life: Who shud be paired off with whom?

With so much turmoil in the love lives of a few characters on AJ, it has left us in a dilemma now. The question is: "Who should be paired off with whom." With men so few, after the pairing is done, there will be a few extra women left. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I go with the following pairing:

Ranvijay and JamuniπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ranvijay is a drunkard, a skirt chaser, and is his father's puppet (probably listens to his father more in the hopes of getting his hands on his father's vast fortunes), but I believe he does have a soft spot for Jamuni. She is all that he had wanted in a wife ... pretty, lissome, young, and one, who was at one point in time, in love with him. Jamuni like Nandini is a good person. (I beg your pardon ... Jamuni "has" become good.) Jamuni may have the capability to stand up to him, and probably change him into a better person. (Would have made a nice angle to the story, if only the story was not so focused on only one character .... Laali.😑😑)

Madhur and Rekha

Madhur was in love with Rekha, and whatever her faults, may still be in love with her. She too was in love with him, and probably still loves him. Madhur has seen both her good side and also her bad side. If he is a strong person, he may be able to tame her bad side and turn it into good. He can't do it now because he is still married to Suman. (Who knows Rekha may be doing all the evil deeds to turn Madhur away from her, and back to his wife SumanπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.)

Madhur and Suman

Madhur was never in love with Suman, while Suman was madly in love with him. Perhaps if Suman turns away from her evil deeds, she may be able to win his love, and they can live happily ever after as husband and wife. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Whatever the outcome, one person will be the loser in the end ... either REKHA or SUMAN.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

There is one other option, of course!

MADHUR CAN ALSO MARRY REKHA!!! Ha! ha! ha! AND KEEP THE TRADITION THAT SHEKHAR STARTED - OF HAVING TWO WIVES.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ
🀣

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a better idea for pairing these characters up:

Forget the pairing ....tell them to join a dating website
so they can find some new people.

The old couples are getting so boring.

The only couple that should stay is Shekhar and Laali.

The rest need a shakeup..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

I have a better idea for pairing these characters up:

Forget the pairing ....tell them to join a dating website
so they can find some new people.

The old couples are getting so boring.

The only couple that should stay is Shekhar and Laali.

The rest need a shakeup..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒWhy make some other innocent girl's life a misery through the dating website. She will likely also join the Loha House and soon turn into another evil one. Let these five fight it out among themselves -- the winner gets to keep the prizeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

About RV & Jamuni...I would like to see them Together...RV should repent..Some what punish..But Jamuni is definitely Nice ....😊

About Who with Madhur..I simply cant stand any of this Rekha OR Suman..None of them deserve him..Both are shameless & more than Something call Low & Cheap...Not good Human as well...None of them Could understood the heart of that man..I wish Madhur will hv nice Partner By end.....

purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would say Ranvijay with Jumani.Like you said Ranvijay has always listened to his father and tried to stay in his good books, but he likes Jumani. Also, i feel no matter how Ranvijay is, jumani still likes him πŸ˜†. Im not sure about who Madhur should end up with, but i feel he's going to be with Rekha in the end, or maybe both as you said.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

πŸ˜ƒWhy make some other innocent girl's life a misery through the dating website. She will likely also join the Loha House and soon turn into another evil one. Let these five fight it out among themselves -- the winner gets to keep the prizeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ

Stick of them on a different island so they can reflect on their mistakes and life! Let them be alone for sometime and then put them together to see how they react after not seeing each other for awhile. Might change the chemistry.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†