Hatts of Agle Janam Creatives -

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I Really wanna Hatts of to Creatives to Agle Janama ..No matter What They always does Something New & beyond some one think...Specially as Viewers they alwaya gives you the New tracks..Rather than Same ..
There has been many tracks Which were unique it self...But Bahu VS Sarur in Election was one of the best..Yes We has election tracks but not Woman VS man..
But This Post is for Split Persona Disorder Track ...
I my self never watch this Kind of Track on Indian Television...That Too Experimented with Lead Girl....who has two Role to play....I mean it can come out some time So Odd & OTT If its Not done in well manner...But the way its presented Here It keeps yr intereset Plus makes you think what
It could be ....Afocuse credit goes to Ratan to play welll...Laali as Siddeshwari..She has to play Something already played by other..Keep essense of that character plus show its Laali anyways...
We has Ghost Tracks on Some shows...But Here Its not Ghost thing I guess....
But Will Thanks to creatives For giving Some thing differnt Rather than Same Predictable stuff of soap world..
Being ardent Viewers We point Some Flaws Which we feel😳..But at Same time Its Our duty to appriciate for Good Work actully..😃 This Track is one of the Best of Agle Janam...Much Needed Siddy's Point could not being back in show better than this For sure....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😛yeah this is the best track ever😉 but I hope it doesn't give you nightmares😳
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
It wont 😛..I m enjoying it..Even that scary parts also😆 Bcuz I know Even If its ghost its of siddy...Ab siddy se kya Darna.🤣.& More Laali as Siddy the Naughty -Nakhrali Laali...😳
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I will join in saying hats off to the creatives too. I am also enjoying this track too

-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: milla

I will join in saying hats off to the creatives too. I am also enjoying this track too

Thanks Milla😊
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Though there have been some dumb story lines and blunders overall the creatives have done a fab job of addressing important issues.
Hopefully it will wake some people up to realize what is happening
in the country.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Though there have been some dumb story lines and blunders overall the creatives have done a fab job of addressing important issues.
Hopefully it will wake some people up to realize what is happening
in the country.

See No matter Blunders & Flaws But It was part of Some Serious Drama & Serious Talent In terms of story Or Acting Or Writing...they Broght Something out of Box ..The Harsh & Cruel reality...Noone can deny It happens....The way then handle they deserve appriciation......