14th January -Written UPD :Siddy's Shadow on Laali

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Agle Janam - 14th January - Written Updates

Show starts Madhur waiting At some Where With villagers For Shekhar..Soon Shekhar
with Loha & Sumi arrives in car..After that Villagers takes them at Place Where they found
Dead Body..They go & see that place..They seems Shcoked ..But with another shock
Camera Moves at that land & Its nothing there actully😲😆...Now they all wonders That
Dead Body was there only & Where it went ..(Really now..)Shekhar is worried he spot
Payal there..He takes in hand..He has Flash of Shali's marriage & Its of Laali only & also
broken Bangles there..Sumi says Its of Laali..Shekhar says Its too Late now & Still Laali not found We should inform to Police.. (Yaa..Please..Go ahead )Sumi tells Madhur to inform Police..He leaves to call.. (This Scene was total Filler & So silly..I mean cant this Madhur him
self go & recognize Body.. How dumb to Wait for Shekhar just to see Body...Than Shocking
face as Seen Laali's Body & Most silly question-Lash Kaha Gai..) Mean While When
Shekhar found that Payal One Lady (Its Laali only ) seems Running at Jungle or Some
Lonely Place with one Payal...

Police arrive at Place..Shekhar informs How Laali is missing & Help..Police says Many strange
thing is happening in haveli & assures they'll help ..Madhur decides to go with Police to Find Laali & tell Shekhar to go at Home..(Whoes hubby & Better to go around & seach rather than go back Home...) Shekhar tells Madhur to find her & after Madhur leaves..He also decides to Do all to Find Laali...
RV & Loha at Haveli's Hall..RV asks Loha that He can see Whats Going on & How He'll
manage.. Loha says He'll Do..He taunts Laali as Sarpanch & Shekhar as Laali's tail & how hes serching for her.. Soon Shekhar arrives ...He taunts Shekhar as There is only one king & I m of this Haveli ..Shekhar says Point Gun,Fights & Insult Woman does not make anyone Kind..For that You need to win Heart..That So obvious that you can't Do😆..At Same time Madhav with Rekha arrives..Madhav runs to Shekhar & ask for his Mom to Shekhar..See Rekha's such careless Look here.. Hate her😡..On Hearing this Loha calls Madhav as his Lion & come to him ...He futher Says Its not something Shekhar can do to Find..Sumi arrives & asks Shekhar If Laali found..But he seems hopeless & says he'll decide about his Next step.. As Shekhar walks out Even than also Loha taunt him that Once yr Laali found Make sure to Romance Like BulBul with her...& He laughs on his Pain & worry for Laali...

Shekhar go in her Room Comes .. Look around his Room & has flash of Shali's Moments in this Room.asks Where are you Laali.. .He starts breking all things in Frustation..Calls him self useless ..That Not able to Find Laali..He breaks & Push the tables in Room..Hes crying when hes eye catch Some Keys there on Floor.😲.He takes in hand & Says Its of Siddy's Room's Key😲..He soon spots some Photo Frames Under Table there.. He takes out both..One is of Laali..Which Laali's in Fire Pic(Found Earlier also) & Other is of Siddy.. He opens cobinate & many things fall out there..He checks one after other..

First he see Sari..Its of Siddy..Than he gets Flashes of Siddy & Laali in Sari alike..He see that
Necklace..He has Flash How even its also of Siddy & Laali was wearing it & Showing to him..
& Hes about to take out other things one Kerosine container Falls from up..He has Flash How Laali's Room on fire & after that her Changed attitude..He can make out all links Now How Laali is Totaly under siddy's Influence..He has Flash Laali asking for Gold bangles Rather than her Cheap one.. Laali's Lip lock req & that Nights Behave..Now Something is Getting clear to him..
He says Now I m getting why all this Happening..Even after getting out of My Life Siddy is
behind us..Shes still creating Problems in my & Laali's Life..Even after thrown our..Her shadow
is Chasing My Laali's Life😲..But Not Anymore..I will End up this Matter Today It self..I will
throw ut Every possible t hing Which can influence Laali for Siddy & I'll start my this work
from Today only....

Sumi in Room ..tring to Make baby a Sleep But baby Keeps on asking for his Mom..Sumi
tries to explain But baby puzzle her More..Shekhar comes & tells Madhav that yr Mom told me
On Phone that She'll be back & bring lods of Gift for her Baby..But to get that you hv to sleep..
as she'll back ..She'll wake you up..He hugs baby..& baby Falls in Sleep with his Dad..He
makeshim sleep on bad..Sumi asks Whats the Game..I m back & still I hv not met with
Laali.. Dunno Where & How is She..Shekhar assure her to Find Laali with in 24 hours ..Keep faith in God.. Laali will be back.. (Liked that in absence of Mother Shekhar him self taking care of his Child👍🏼 rather than Let that witch Rekha to look him after..)
Shekhar in her Room Roaming & saying Like Today He'll destroy all Nishani of Siddy So
When Lali come back there is Nothing left to trouble her of Siddy..As hes about to leave
his Room..He see Jamuni Who overheared What Shekhar was spea king..She says Even
She thinks there is Siddy's Shadow over Laali ..But She says there is always Danger for Life
in all this matter So do take Care While all this...

Shekhar goes to Siddy's Room..which is Locked & there is so much dark around..Even during all this Some one Seems spying him..He lights up Night lamp..Unlocks the Room with Key & taking lamp in hand he goes in Room..Look around..
Show Ends..!!

During the show Laali dint come back..But In B/w the breaks When they Show upcomig
parts.. There was Shown In Dark Night..Laali with only one Payal ,Came back & Moving
in haveli..In her on Look.. So She'll be back by Monday..May Editors forgot this Part..😆😉
Precap :
Is It Surbhi?😲😲😲

One Lady Not shown the Face..Sitting in Hawan Kind of Pooja at Some Darken Place....Puting oil in Fire.. Panditji is Chanting...There is Siddy's Photo there..& That Lady says " Shekhar & Laali ..Now...Its Time 😲😲....(It gets cut)

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah why did they miss this part when they were showing upcoming part?they alwayz mislead us where is lali going?why is she running like that? I hope she come back soon I wonder what happen inside the room 😕why is the hall so dark? Can't they put the lights on? what is shekhar going to search for in the room? and I think that voice belong to is dr. surbhi but the face is not clear😕
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I liked the scene with Sumi, Shekhar and Madhav it was so cute! I wonder where Laali is