telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I mentioned Rekha and Madhur before and that storyline is gone downhill.
They are no longer together not that they ever were.
Rekha wanted to marry Ranjavi but Laali stopped her.
So now what is happening with this couple? Nothing...another dead love....

Why do the creatives create these storylines and not complete them? We are left hanging 😡😡😡😡😡. The way Rekha has been going I think the creatives should have the two men in her life tell her to go and take a hike. Then she will end up by herself!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

So comments on this couple? What do you think about this couple and storyline?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeezee55 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I recall REkha saying in one episode how unfortunate she is. I think she is right.

Her first husband died in an accident just before they could solemnise the marriage.
The second man in her life was Madhur - who she appeared to love at the time.
Rekha is obviously sub-par in the intelligence department, because when she was threatened by the village goondas or what-have-you, she pointed to Ranvijay instead of Madhur!! Why on earth did she do it?!!! RANVIJAY, the secondmost wicked person (first prize goes to Loha) in the haveli? Why Rekha? Why? i know it is late in the day to question...
So off she married Ranvijay at the insistence of the goondas. Leaving poor Madhur stunned...
Then after much water under the bridge, events turns out for her to be able to marry Madhur...what does this foolish foolish woman do... CLINGS TO RV like he has and will always be the LOVE OF HER LIFE FOR SEVEN GENERATIONS!!
Since then her intelligence quotient went downhill at a steep rate...
Yes Rekha, you are indeed unfortunate not because luck is against you but because you are SO STUPID!!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Thats True..Just a few shows ago She was calling her self unfortunate to hv sis Like Laali..And I was like Tou Silly & Stupid Lady ..... This is Only Fortune you hv to hv Sis Like her ACTULLY....Other wise the Silly & ungrateful You are... God knows Who could help you beside Laali.. ..Just thank God that atleast one thing is nice in yr Life..Hv Sis Like Laali..Hope She realize & apologizes..Shes on my nerves Now..!!
I wonder Is RV - Rekha possible again really...I thought She may nice for Madhav atleast ..But than Even She used even baby also for her avenge with Laali by instigating him against Laali...😡