-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Well ..
After shown such ungrateFul Side of Rekha for Laali & Madhur ..I feel this Girl Does not deserve anything Nice in Life..The People Who gave her Everything ...He behaved sooo bad ..That its Shame on to call her as Blood Sis of Laali Or may some times Lady love of Madhur..
For Suman..I dunno..But I dont Like that Girl either ...She cant be perfect wife ..Shes also soo Low & Cheap ...
We can hv Jamuni with Madhur ...But I still feel there is definitely some Nice bond B/w RV & JamuniπŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..Besides all....I think they'll make up Nice..Afcouse Jamuni deserve better...But I like her with RV...πŸ˜†
BUT Something Hit to me Like..For a Now Surbhi is Well ,Educated..Seems Nice Girl..Shes seems sweetheart (For now..Dunno about Future πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)..
Can WE hv Surbhi With Madhur in Future....😳They'll look cute What say....
I dont care Where the hell Suman & Rekha will Go if it happens. I just want Madhur happy...Hes Nice Guy..None of Rekha or Suman deserve him...For any relation First thing
is RESPECT....I think these Both WOMEN have Losted it from Madhur & all In Haveli So as
From Viewers.....& May Be Surbhi can be Good Partner For Madhur...Comments...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Well ..

After shown such ungrateFul Side of Rekha for Laali & Madhur ..I feel this Girl Does not deserve anything Nice in Life..The People Who gave her Everything ...He behaved sooo bad ..That its Shame on to call her as Blood Sis of Laali Or may some times Lady love of Madhur..
For Suman..I dunno..But I dont Like that Girl either ...She cant be perfect wife ..Shes also soo Low & Cheap ...
We can hv Jamuni with Madhur ...But I still feel there is definitely some Nice bond B/w RV & JamuniπŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..Besides all....I think they'll make up Nice..Afcouse Jamuni deserve better...But I like her with RV...πŸ˜†
BUT Something Hit to me Like..For a Now Surbhi is Well ,Educated..Seems Nice Girl..Shes seems sweetheart (For now..Dunno about Future πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)..
Can WE hv Surbhi With Madhur in Future....😳They'll look cute What say....
I dont care Where the hell Suman & Rekha will Go if it happens. I just want Madhur happy...Hes Nice Guy..None of Rekha or Suman deserve him...For any relation First thing
is RESPECT....I think these Both WOMEN have Losted it from Madhur & all In Haveli So as
From Viewers.....& May Be Surbhi can be Good Partner For Madhur...Comments...

Right now I think Madhur should just take a break from women.
He has had too much drama with them. He needs a rest!!!
Poor guy...his love did not come out the way he wanted!!!!😑😭😭😭😭😭😭
GamerGleek88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You know who would be really good for Madhur.......😊

me😳

you saw it coming don't lie.
πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Reallyyy ...Awww..😳

So you like that Guy ....Ok When ever you make be with him..Make sure to slap that Two Lady Who made his Life hell...And you know Right ..Who could be yr Sautan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GamerGleek88

You know who would be really good for Madhur.......😊

me😳

you saw it coming don't lie.
πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ Go for it, Girl! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
GamerGleek88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WILL DO Neela/sweetgirl! thanks ( now i just gotta get a plane ticket to India some rupees and a press pass to where they film) lol.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GamerGleek88

WILL DO Neela/sweetgirl! thanks ( now i just gotta get a plane ticket to India some rupees and a press pass to where they film) lol.

Just make sure land before show ends...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Warna Kisi aur ke Ho Jayege Madhur Babu..Lolzz