Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SHEKHAR, the angry young man!

Well Shekhar bro, it is nice to see all your faculties back in order, and there is sanity back in your eyes (even if dad Loha may think otherwiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†).

What had set Loha's youngest son Shekhar apart from the rest of his family was his independent thinking. Even under the worst of circumstance,and despite the huge pressure, he had refused to be intimidated by his father (... to impregnate Laali is one example). 😊😊
😊
He had believed in some basic principles in his life - decency, goodness, fairness. He had morals and ethics all the attributes which Laali grew to first admire and love him for. ❀️❀️❀️

By the middle part of the show, Shekhar with Laali by his side, had grown into a confident young man, an angry young man, taking up his father, brother and everyone else, to protect his love and his life (being Laali)πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
😊
(Poor Loha, all his life he had tried to influence Shekhar into his way of thinking and never succeeded.)

Shekhar became mentally unstable after losing Laali, and he became known as Joru ka Gulaam (rated at No. 9).πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
After the sad episodes of his losing his sanity, including his dialog, his voice, and the severe downgrading of his character, finally we see him back in action (today), as the angry young man, ready to do anything for his Laali.πŸ˜ƒ

His voice was strong, his acting credible (although he waved the gun around way too long, in which time he should have been able to draw a bucketful of blood from his adversaries .)πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice to see good, strong acting acting, not only from the actor portraying Shekhar, but others as well.

(By the way, why can't Loha see the deep bonds of love between the two that he cannot break. And yet he keeps on trying!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree the acting was strong today by everyone. It's good to see the fight between the father and son ( as shekher is himself now). That was one of the best parts of the show, which was the conversations between the father and son and shekher against his brother. But Loha is just a character that has no respect for women, and still sees lali as shekhers mistress He hates that his son loves and respects her so much. He will never agree W*H the fact that shekher opposes his thoughts.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I just loved Shekhar today, him pointing a gun at RV, Suman, Rekha and Loha. All deserved it, Loha is a lost cause he will never understand what Laali and Shekhar have.
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I just loved Shekhar today, him pointing a gun at RV, Suman, Rekha and Loha. All deserved it, Loha is a lost cause he will never understand what Laali and Shekhar have.

If everyone gets equal camera time and strong dialog, the show would be even more interesting.
πŸ˜ƒ
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

He Cant ever Broke The Bond Neela.....He couldn't Ever Broke it Bcuz they meant to be together..even of all Hurdles...They met ...Bcuz they are Soul mates...He tried to seprate their Son from Them..But what Happened he couldn't.....He cant...Shali are God Blessed & destined..despite of all Evils & Villians The Essence of Love ,Respect & Turst Wont be effected....People Like Loha will get Slap on Face or Get Gun point on head if they'll try to comment on thir Eternal Love....πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

For Last Show I was Enjoyed it..He confronted all Evils...Right from RV,Suman ,Rekha & afcourse Loha...All Could see the Husband Of Laali..The Babua Who is Back... ..If he does not mind to be Joru ka Gulam for his Wife & He can do anything For his Wife also...He knows People are harming his Wife Cum Life😳..I could see his pain for Laali so as anger For people Who alwys behind to make her life hell..It was plesure to enjoy that Drama..I wish iit make good Ratings..😊

Dont think Loha could Get Grand Welcome than this....πŸ˜†
qweztion1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shekar was awesome today... loved how he pointed out all the adversaries of Lali and how horrid they were.

Rekha had it coming for some time now, as did Suman.

RV and Loha will never improve, I can only hope that Sunitra will finally show Loha how to respect women now that she's back strong. Love how she didn't even try to defend Loha when Shekar was yelling at him... She was actually enjoying it.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

If everyone gets equal camera time and strong dialog, the show would be even more interesting.
πŸ˜ƒ

Good point...but the show has turned more into the Laali show. Even Loha has been gone for sometime. It's nice to hear that Shekhar got more of a dialogue this time around. He is normal...finally...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Out of Loha's two sons Shekhar used his own brain and went his own way. He had his own thoughts and ideas, which his father hated because he could not control him. Loha's life mission was to make his son listen to him and to get rid of Laali.
He could not stand the thought of Shekhar loving Laali because Laali to him was only the baby machine.

The more Loha the Liar tried to break them up but the stronger their bond grew and became the biggest loser everytime!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BUT he never GIVES up...what determination!!!
πŸ‘

Loha hates anyone who does not listen to him and does not do what he says!!! However that is where is son Ranjavai comes in. The boy who always listened to daddy but alway turned into a loser!!!!! He never and will have a mind of his own. BUT he never GIVES up trying to get Dad's attention....again DETERMINATION.

At least Loha has one son that his his puppet and I am glad the other one is not his puppet.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
Neela10 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒWe can give Loha credit for his "determination" - he tries and tries ...
Boy, he sure is one determined manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shekar was fantastic today, i just loved how they were all scared of Shekar. he should have really fired the gun.