SHEKHAR babua: Why didn't you listen to SUMI?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SHEKHAR babua: Why didn't you listen to Sumi?

Please Tell: Why do the men in this show keep on showing a gun, but never shoot. 😑😑😑
😈😈😈

(MAN! YOU ARE FRUSTRATING THE HELL OUTTA US!!)😑😑😑

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Loha, Shekhar and Ranvijay: All have pointed a gun at each other at one point or the other, threatened to kill one another, and tried to intimidate the other.

And the only time a shot was fired was when Shekhar shot wife Laali by mistake.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒShekhar bro, all we wanted to see was a little blood ... just a little, only a teeny, weeny bit, you know.😊
πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒMaybe, a small piece off Loha's ear; a chunk out of Ranvijay's arm, a small bite out of Suman's shoulder, a small portion of Rekha's leg.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Didn't Sumi give sound advise to you, eh Shekhar Babua? πŸ˜› Didn't she say: "Babua, do something to make sure that you father knows that you mean business."πŸ‘πŸ‘

Darn that phone coming at the wrong time!😑😑
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

These men always hold guns but never shoot 😑 But i remember once when shekher was leaving the house with his wife and son, he shot and it just about scraped Loha's shoulder πŸ˜†. I guess they just like holding the gun but haven't got the guts to shoot.

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

These men always hold guns but never shoot 😑 But i remember once when shekher was leaving the house with his wife and son, he shot and it just about scraped Loha's shoulder πŸ˜†. I guess they just like holding the gun but haven't got the guts to shoot.

Not the first time they have waved the guns around threateningly but never fired. Even shooting it in the air would fulfill some of our expectancy. πŸ‘

The problem is, the anticipation of someone getting shot has gone. Because they never manage to shoot anyone nowadays, we are now just trying to figure out who will be arriving this time to stop the drama going on. 😑

This time it as Madhav first, who stalled it for a few minutes, and then Madhur's phone rang. 😲 πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
πŸ˜•

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I was Shocked with Sumi's that Advice...OMGG...!!! Loved this Line...Is She the Same Sumi Who used to says..Babua Jaise Bhi hai Tumre Babuji Hai....& save Loha...

But See...Loha has losted actully Everything Now..No matter What this Lady stood for him..But he went soo Dirty that Now he has Noone to Stand For her..

Sumi has nothing to do With others Now beside her Beta-Bahu & Pota...Thats Greatt actully.....Finally She has realized Nomeaning of being Darm Patni of such Cheap Man...

I can Remember curse of Sumi that One day You'll be having Nothing in hand..I can see ..Its started now ...& From his Team...I mean What he can expect from ungrate ful Suman,Rekha or RV..Who are them selves Selfish like anything...

I Wish Shekhar Babua could Shoot & Shake everyone Bit actully.....
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My theories about the gun are that......

1. It is used to make the men look macho even if they don't fire it....but they would look more macho if they shot a few bulletsπŸ˜†.

2. They are trying to conserve the bullets because there are not enough bullets left in the world.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
3. They are wearing the gun to make their outfits look good...like an accessory. There is nothing inside the gun. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
4. They are using the gun as a threatening weapon to scare the other person, but since everyone knows it will never be fired this does not work for them. No one is afraid but thinks it is a joke..πŸ˜†

5. It is what it is ....whatever it isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Pick your theory and comment???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰