Are Rekha and Madhur still in love or not?

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What is happening with this couple?
Are they going to get together or not?
Rekha is turned all screwy and wacko.
Does Madhur still love her and want to marry her?
It does not seem like it after all that has happened.
Hard to tell.....What do you think? Love or no love....

What about Suman does she still love him or not?
Has Madhur lost all his women???????😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Comments about this love and the love triangle?
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think CVs have even forgotten that there was a lovestory between them, svaha !!
but even if they would want to show that part of the story, they need to show Rekha apologise t Laali and redeem her character otherwise it's not possible
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At this point in the story I don't think that either one deserves him.
layna thumbnail
and i forgot to say that Rekha is still somehow in love with Ranvijay. she was really scared and about to cry when Shekhar pointed his gun at Ranvi. so first that truth has to come out, then we'll see. without mentioning that Madhur and that Suman (i don't like her grr) must split
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hope not! I don't want Madhur to be with Rekha anymore, he deserves better for himself. Rekha has shown how much she loves him, he saved her when RV tried to kill her yet she still wanted to go home. He asked to divorce his wife so he could be with her, still she refused and had the nerve to lie and say Madhur forced her to go. Then she insulted him and said he had no rights to that house. I want to see Madhur be with someone who respects him and who values his love
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He deserves ssom1better like jamuni....I don't follow the story much....but I think he'll make a cute couple w. Jamuni
zeezee55 thumbnail

Madhur deserves BETTER!

and neither Suman nor Rekha are BETTER.
Rekha probably cares more for the sindoor than for love. Her mind is closed to the fact that sindoor is all important and you be loyal to your sindoor.
To me the act of placing sindoor on the forehead is a symbol of love and respect for the woman you are marrying. It is an act of love.
In Rekha's case - it was an act borne out of necessity not love nor respect.
Also, going back in time - i always wondered why Rekha pointed to Ranvijay when she could have easily pointed to Madhur? That act did not make any sense to me. After all the goondas were insisting that Shekhar finds an appropriate groom for Rekha - so who more appropriate than Madhur?
Rekha you are the most close-minded, fickle, ungrateful person in the haveli. At least Suman is staying true to Madhur and doing all the evils just to keep Madhur whom she loves. What have you done Rekha to prove your love for Madhur? At the end are you saying that you were threatened by RV and Loha and that to save Madhur's life you did all these things? I'm sure you would say it...
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeezee55

Madhur deserves BETTER!

and neither Suman nor Rekha are BETTER.
Rekha probably cares more for the sindoor than for love. Her mind is closed to the fact that sindoor is all important and you be loyal to your sindoor.
To me the act of placing sindoor on the forehead is a symbol of love and respect for the woman you are marrying. It is an act of love.
In Rekha's case - it was an act borne out of necessity not love nor respect.
Also, going back in time - i always wondered why Rekha pointed to Ranvijay when she could have easily pointed to Madhur? That act did not make any sense to me. After all the goondas were insisting that Shekhar finds an appropriate groom for Rekha - so who more appropriate than Madhur?
Rekha you are the most close-minded, fickle, ungrateful person in the haveli. At least Suman is staying true to Madhur and doing all the evils just to keep Madhur whom she loves. What have you done Rekha to prove your love for Madhur? At the end are you saying that you were threatened by RV and Loha and that to save Madhur's life you did all these things? I'm sure you would say it...

You make some very valid points. Rekha was a good character and now she is a sourpuss.
It is sad that she is fighting with her sister. Ugh. 😡