Sumi is Back - What can we expect Frm her !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Sumi is back..Shes shock to hear Loha's Drama after her & Mishaps happened..
Shes back When Laali's SPD track is going..

I wonder What Role she has to play here With This On Going Track. & What can we expect her to Do now.......Afcouse She'll vital to help & support Shali..But I hv not that high hopes..But yaa I expect her to play very imporatant role here..

Lets see What She does & How She helps..I wonder She'll be the one to solve this
Mystery...Since Laali is victim this time that by Mentally Sp..There will be other Characters Who'll seem Stand for her & try to sort out this Mystery

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah maybe I am so happy she return
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Sumi is back..Shes shock to hear Loha's Drama after her & Mishaps happened..
Shes back When Laali's SPD track is going..

I wonder What Role she has to play here With This On Going Track. & What can we expect her to Do now.......Afcouse She'll vital to help & support Shali..But I hv not that high hopes..But yaa I expect her to play very imporatant role here..

Lets see What She does & How She helps..I wonder She'll be the one to solve this
Mystery...Since Laali is victim this time that by Mentally Sp..There will be other Characters Who'll seem Stand for her & try to sort out this Mystery

Sure Sumi is back from her pilgrimage. How come she never showed any surprise that her beloved son, babua had gotten well. When she left, he was "pagla" wasn't he? When she stepped out of the car, the least the CVs could have done was to have shown that she was surprised and so happy to see her son well now.

And that there is no confusion, madness or uncertainty in his eyes. Just a few sentences were needed, CVs. Like, "Babua, tum theek ho gaye. Hum bahut khush huwe. Mera babua theek ho gaya." (Perhaps, Sumi could have danced a jig!)

What happened, CVs? Did you forget? Bad storytelling style .... bad! bad! bad!

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with you neela, me too was expecting her to say something about Shekhar getting well, but Cvs seem to have skipped that part. khair.

i don't know what she can do to help Shali get out of this mess, but i'm very happy to see her back. a mother figure was needed.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am happy to see Sumitra back along with Gangiya, with more support for Shali, I am sure they will be able to figure out what is going on. One thing for sure, Rekha and Suman will no longer be able to do what they want and Loha should prepare himself for a fight, with Shekhar back to normal and Gangiya and Sumitra back this should be good
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i'm really happy that badki thakuraiyaan is back
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Sure Sumi is back from her pilgrimage. How come she never showed any surprise that her beloved son, babua had gotten well. When she left, he was "pagla" wasn't he? When she stepped out of the car, the least the CVs could have done was to have shown that she was surprised and so happy to see her son well now.

And that there is no confusion, madness or uncertainty in his eyes. Just a few sentences were needed, CVs. Like, "Babua, tum theek ho gaye. Hum bahut khush huwe. Mera babua theek ho gaya." (Perhaps, Sumi could have danced a jig!)

What happened, CVs? Did you forget? Bad storytelling style .... bad! bad! bad!

For CV's of Agle They are Losted Neela..See the way they are presenting such interesting track with so much Blooper that We gets confused Even watching Everyday..SPD is so interesting track For Laali'Siddy Plus others Reaction..It could come as more entertaining if Laali as Siddy start her Drama with Rekha,suman & RV..It will be Fun ...But What they choose..Even this SPD also only to trouble ..See just one incident that it may cause trouble to her Son...Why not show Siddy with Others...Effect & teach lesson to other..Sweet Laali does not go in verbal argue..But You never know When siddy Lost...Just imaginve Shes fighting with Sumaniy or Rekha not to press her Sari Properly or for her missing Jewellries..complain Shekhar scold this two...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ Bold : My Best ever friend..Who actully made me addicted with Show ..Just bcuz of her I started wacth this Show..Now She just listens Epi summary from me Not watch ..When I told Sumi is back..Her First question was This only..What was Sumi;s reaction Hetu When she show babua Well..And I was like there was nothing absolutely....CV's...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: layna

agree with you neela, me too was expecting her to say something about Shekhar getting well, but Cvs seem to have skipped that part. khair.

i don't know what she can do to help Shali get out of this mess, but i'm very happy to see her back. a mother figure was needed.

I guess Layna that May She'll be having atleast bit idea about Siddy's Sis or siddy has sis also & She was studing or Her name is Surbhi ect... ..May she'll be the one First to recognize Surbhi as Siddy's Sis..Its my guess Dunno ..
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I am happy to see Sumitra back along with Gangiya, with more support for Shali, I am sure they will be able to figure out what is going on. One thing for sure, Rekha and Suman will no longer be able to do what they want and Loha should prepare himself for a fight, with Shekhar back to normal and Gangiya and Sumitra back this should be good

I know Shali hav now No.Of supporters..Thank God for thatπŸ˜ƒ.....Even Shekhar is Fine..But what happens Like When all is Like this Our expectation goes really high...But CV's hardly gives Chnage to Win & actully hv Good time for Good People Only Evil rules No matter when the Twist is..I hope atleast this Time some Good Come out...
I should be the Good and I hope It'll be Good only..Not come out as utter crap..That Even if So many supporters Poor girls Keeps on suffering & Someone keeps on manipulating ..