telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So the Gangiya's back in the haveli after all this time. Where has she been?
How nice to see her hug her daughter. That is the first time I have seen them do this after meeting for a long time. It was sweet. Gangiya is turning out to be a good mother to Jamuni...so they have a good relationship!!!

What is she going to do now? I think she will help find out who the stalker is and help bring peace to Laali. I don't think she is the stalker because she seems to befriend Laali these days!!! Unless it is an act!!!!
😭😭😭 She is not working with Loha because he wants her out of the picture to keep the distance between the sisters...so stalker not equal to Gangiya..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yes Shes not stalker..and She had some of very good dialoges last night..Never thought I will feel like clap for GangiπŸ˜›..But now She seems Real & Kind supporter & helper of Laali..Hope She remains Same..Bcuz with this Show all is so uncertain...
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

yes Shes not stalker..and She had some of very good dialoges last night..Never thought I will feel like clap for GangiπŸ˜›..But now She seems Real & Kind supporter & helper of Laali..Hope She remains Same..Bcuz with this Show all is so uncertain...

Never trust her at all. She has tricked us before with her fake nice act. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†