Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: qweztion1

Nice thought provoking post...

To me, it seems that there are a few likely ones, and most probably it can be:

Surbhi and Loha working together: Loha could have tipped Surbhi off about how Lali is now enjoying her life after replacing her own sister... otherwise, why did it take Dr. Surbhi 7 years to take revenge on Lali and Shekar?

Gangia would not help Loha, she really hates the guy for the humiliation he put her through in the past...

That's something to definitely think about! I dont think Gangia could have turned bad again.. but then again.. Shes a bit greedy about money.. So who knows.. Lol.

But yep! Defintely about the think you said about Loha and Dr Surbhi working together.. That could definitely be a possibility! As someone had pointed out.. Loha wouldnt do his own dirty work.. So he might be making Dr Surbhi do it for him.. Easier for him.. Coz yep! You've pointed out right! Why else will it take her 7 years?
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's something to definitely think about! I dont think Gangia could have turned bad again.. but then again.. Shes a bit greedy about money.. So who knows.. Lol.

But yep! Defintely about the think you said about Loha and Dr Surbhi working together.. That could definitely be a possibility! As someone had pointed out.. Loha wouldnt do his own dirty work.. So he might be making Dr Surbhi do it for him.. Easier for him.. Coz yep! You've pointed out right! Why else will it take her 7 years?

Loha and Shekhar together had literary thrown Siddheshwari out of the house. I think it was Loha who had grabbed Siddy by the arm and threw her out towards the gate, where she tripped and fell.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Siddy had pleaded and begged Loha not to send her away, but a furious Loha had refused to listen. 😑😑

Therefore, I doubt if Loha and Dr. Surbhi are working together now, since Loha was responsible for ousting her out of the house. In fact, Dr. Surbhi would be working to disrupt the whole Loha House.

In the end, Siddy had no friends left in her sasooral. Gangiya and Ranvijay, her partners in crime, deserted her in her hour of need; her husband Shekhar had already left her, and was the one who caught her in the act of trying to poison his mother; an angry Loha dragged her out of the house and pushed her out of the door, and out of their lives. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Siddy's sister, Dr. Surbhi must have been very young then, and probably grew up listening to Siddy complaining about the way her sasooral waale had treated her.

But undoubtedly, someone in the Loha House is helping Dr Surbhi. 😑

Still, we could all be wrong.

In the realm of the filmland, anything is possible. Dr. Surbhi could be working on her own as per what the CVs want, or with Loha, maybe Gangiya or even Jamuni. How and why would never be explained.
😭😭
😭
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
^^ Yep! That's true! ANYTHING can happen in the realm of filmland! ANYTHING! Lol. That's partly what makes it soo hard to guess who could be the real person behind it.. There's soo many people we can doubt! Lol. I dont know why, but i honestly don't think it can be Gangiya or Jamuni :/ I mean why would they do that now? They've reformed? Or maybe thats just part of their plan.. But a part of me just cant believe this can be true lol

I never knew Dr Surbhi was a lil kid when that happened to Siddeshwari.. Maybe thats why it took her soo long.. Coz she was only a lil kid then.. I guess it could be just her then.. After reading what u had to say about how Loha and Shekhar had thrown her out the housee.. I dont think she could be teamed up with him.. You're right! She'd want to destroy the whole Loha mansion!

I wonder who it is that is helping her then.. When I think about what u were saying.. How she'd wanna destroy the whole Loha Mansion.. The only remaining people seem to be Gangiya, Jamuni and Madhur.. Though hes kinda family too.. Maybe its Madhurs Mum? What happened to her? Or is that just outa the question.. 😳 LOL

I dno.. I guess we'll just have to wait and watch even though im soooo curious to just find out now! 😳 Lol. I hope they dont take it too far!

I was just thinking.. Maybe.. Just maybee.. Ranvijay teamed back up with Siddeshwari? and is now helping Dr Surbhi? He seems to hate his family anyways.. 😳 Lol.. Just a random thought.. Probably not at all true though 😳 Lol
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Yep! That'd soo true! EVERYONE does indeed pay for their deeds! What goes around.. Comes around! She will pay.. And she will definitely regret her wrong doings.. Whatever she's said to Lali.. It will haunt her and she will feel gulity.. Lali will no doubt forgive her.. even though yes, she doesn't deserve it. But Lali has a BIG heart and shes blood.. Like you had said. I could never imagine having a sister like her.. I know its a Soap and everything but still.. Imagine having a sister like her LOL

You're very much welcome! I saw Dr Surbhi for the first time a few episodes ago.. When they found Madav in the store room. I find it really hard to believe she has something to do with it. But considering shes Sideshwaris sister.. and everything else i have read on this forum.. I think it might just be truee.. I'm really curious to find out who it is.. In the last episode we were shown.. well Shekhar got a call saying they've found a body of a dead women.. I'm curious to know if thats Lali tooo.. But I think I'll just read up on that on here.. 😳 lol.

Yep! Arjun! I LOVEE KMH! 😳 LOL. I know..Its not going so good right now.. Arjuns gone bad again.. or so I have read πŸ˜” and I'm not looking forward to watching all that! But i still love it! i Love Arjun! So I'm not looking forward to watching his so to say "evil" side. We were only just shown that quiz episode last.. the one in which Arujun answers the questions on behalf of Chikku.. But i read on this forum that Arohi will be marrying Chikku! I hope its not true! That is indeed sad!

I really cant Imagine Sis Like her...I dont hv & thank God for that...& If I hv I cant be so Great heart Like Laali.Embarrassed..If she regret She'll Forgiven..But some pain na never goes...When Its done by yr so dear once...Not Only in this Case But People who are really dear to you Na.When they hurts you..It make more sad...
It was not Laali Dear....And Above all there was something strange ..Like Dead body got disapper & Laali's stuff Like payal & Bangles found there...Its getting so much suspence day by day...Laali is still Gayab..Hope she come back safe...
About KMH..Just been from Forum..Shown some of topics..Well..Members seems so exicted Which almost confrim that Our Arjuhi is MarriedπŸ₯³..How still not clear...May will be telecast today..I cant wait.....
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

^^ Yep! That's true! ANYTHING can happen in the realm of filmland! ANYTHING! Lol. That's partly what makes it soo hard to guess who could be the real person behind it.. There's soo many people we can doubt! Lol. I dont know why, but i honestly don't think it can be Gangiya or Jamuni :/ I mean why would they do that now? They've reformed? Or maybe thats just part of their plan.. But a part of me just cant believe this can be true lol

I never knew Dr Surbhi was a lil kid when that happened to Siddeshwari.. Maybe thats why it took her soo long.. Coz she was only a lil kid then.. I guess it could be just her then.. After reading what u had to say about how Loha and Shekhar had thrown her out the housee.. I dont think she could be teamed up with him.. You're right! She'd want to destroy the whole Loha mansion!

I wonder who it is that is helping her then.. When I think about what u were saying.. How she'd wanna destroy the whole Loha Mansion.. The only remaining people seem to be Gangiya, Jamuni and Madhur.. Though hes kinda family too.. Maybe its Madhurs Mum? What happened to her? Or is that just outa the question.. 😳 LOL

I dno.. I guess we'll just have to wait and watch even though im soooo curious to just find out now! 😳 Lol. I hope they dont take it too far!

I was just thinking.. Maybe.. Just maybee.. Ranvijay teamed back up with Siddeshwari? and is now helping Dr Surbhi? He seems to hate his family anyways.. 😳 Lol.. Just a random thought.. Probably not at all true though 😳 Lol

Dr Surbhi would not team up with Loha, you are right. Loha was the one who through Siddeshwari out of the house. I still think it is Gangia who is helping her (i might be wrong), because she has been missing again from the house.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

I really cant Imagine Sis Like her...I dont hv & thank God for that...& If I hv I cant be so Great heart Like Laali.😳..If she regret She'll Forgiven..But some pain na never goes...When Its done by yr so dear once...Not Only in this Case But People who are really dear to you Na.When they hurts you..It make more sad...
It was not Laali Dear....And Above all there was something strange ..Like Dead body got disapper & Laali's stuff Like payal & Bangles found there...Its getting so much suspence day by day...Laali is still Gayab..Hope she come back safe...
About KMH..Just been from Forum..Shown some of topics..Well..Members seems so exicted Which almost confrim that Our Arjuhi is MarriedπŸ₯³..How still not clear...May will be telecast today..I cant wait.....

πŸ˜ƒ I saw that too! Was reading some posts after I saw ur message on here! And yep! It does seem as if our Arjuhi are married! Though I think thers something wrong in the marriage.. I dno what.. But it just seems like that.. Yep! Hopefully you guys will be shown that today.. I guess it'll still be some time until we're shown it 😳 Lol. We're always so behind on EVERY show! Its sad πŸ˜” But definitely looking forward to it too!

About this show.. It does hurt a lot when a loved one hurts you.. Definitely! Lali will be hurt, but she will definitely forgive her. I cant imagine a sis like her too.. I don't have a sister lol so its okie.. but Ive ALWAYS wanted a sister! Not one like her though.. She used to be sooo sweet before.. Always by her side.. But now shes changed.. Never imagined they would show this.

:/ That is strange.. The ody disappeared? But Lalis stuff was there? :/ Does seem like a lot of suspense.. Just makes me all the more curious lol. We're gonna be shown that episode today. It'll e good to see. Yep! I too hope she comes back safe.

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

Dr Surbhi would not team up with Loha, you are right. Loha was the one who through Siddeshwari out of the house. I still think it is Gangia who is helping her (i might be wrong), because she has been missing again from the house.

:/ I dont know why.. But I STILL find it soo hard to believe that its Gangiya.. But after reading some posts on here.. It most DEFINITELY can be her.. But its just so hard to believe 😳 Lol. Especially coz shes reformed and all.. And she seems to be worried about Lali and has also been helping her.. But as I said before.. It could all just be a part of her plan.. She does have an evil mind Lol. So you could most definitely be right! You also said that shes disappeared again.. So yea! Makes it more believable that it can be her. Also, I dont think many people would doubt her.. So maybe thats part of the show.. Turn it out to be someone who not many would doubt. Even though I know there are many people here do.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ I saw that too! Was reading some posts after I saw ur message on here! And yep! It does seem as if our Arjuhi are married! Though I think thers something wrong in the marriage.. I dno what.. But it just seems like that.. Yep! Hopefully you guys will be shown that today.. I guess it'll still be some time until we're shown it 😳 Lol. We're always so behind on EVERY show! Its sad πŸ˜” But definitely looking forward to it too!

About this show.. It does hurt a lot when a loved one hurts you.. Definitely! Lali will be hurt, but she will definitely forgive her. I cant imagine a sis like her too.. I don't have a sister lol so its okie.. but Ive ALWAYS wanted a sister! Not one like her though.. She used to be sooo sweet before.. Always by her side.. But now shes changed.. Never imagined they would show this.

:/ That is strange.. The ody disappeared? But Lalis stuff was there? :/ Does seem like a lot of suspense.. Just makes me all the more curious lol. We're gonna be shown that episode today. It'll e good to see. Yep! I too hope she comes back safe.

They are married..Just shown...It was big Drama ..But Was really suspence..Anyways so happy that they are married..Arjun Singania Married to Arohi..Chikoo was tied some WhereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..& that Police Family..Lolzz Noone could stop at all..They meant to be together they are..Lets see how it goes..
Dear..You said here and it a happend....Rekha seems bit turning back to her real self..Laali's health was worring her Today..Lol..πŸ˜†But Show was shocking today..all i can say is more and more troubles are in way of Laal..since Loha calls its Laali's own Sazish & Nautaki to behave like Siddy...
She came back..But what she did after that..Just watch it.I mean I was like..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
^^ Cant wait! Glad to know shes back! And to know that Rekhas worrying about her health too! Lol Loha Singh! Expect him to say something like that. Where was Lali then? I think we'll be shown the episode you were shown today in a couple of days! Cant wait!

Yep! I just read the written update for that on the forum! SO SO SO HAPPY! to know that they've got married! LOL yep! I read Chikku was tied up in a store room! LOL his own fault for wanting to sleep 5 mins before the pheres! I mean who does that!? Lol! Anyways.. I'm not complaining! I'm glad he did! 😳 I just hope Arjun doesnt trouble Arohi so much and their misunderstandings are cleared up soon! Wanna see some cute Arjun and Arohi scenes again! 😳
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Its getting serious now..Laali is stuck badly as Siddy now...It casing hurt for Laali's dear once Shekhar & Madhav..

I dunno but feeling Like Loha could be with this Surbhi the way he was shouting yesterday...& Today..OMG !! I wonder What he'll do after show precap..Oh Surbhi just come in front than fight...I m sure Shali will give good fight back..This is not done from curtain behind you are doing all so..It does not show yr strength..

about Arjuhi..Dear for now be ready for some serious fight..But There is much more love than this hatred We know that..he wont harm her much..his love wont let him...Arjuhi will unite anyways..BTW its so early this time Arjuho married na..