ANALYSIS:Which of 10 PEOPLE cud be the CULPRIT?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
AN ANALYSIS:Which of 10 PEOPLE cud be the CULPRIT?

Dr. Surbhi has planted suspicion in everybody's minds that the real offender behind the many strange things happening in the Loha House is "IN" the haveli". Let's analyse this, shall we:

There are 3 possibilities: Any one of the individual could be doing all the things, or is in cahoots with someone, or they are all innocent.

Topping the culprit's list would be Ranvijay, wouldn't it?😑😑

But so far, we haven't seen any indication of RV being in cahoots with anyone, and nor that he is doing it himself. However, he seems very happy that the people being hurt are Laali and Shekhar, both of whom he considers his enemies.πŸ˜•

Closely following Ranvijay would be Rekha😭. In fact, Rekha is under the most suspicion. It was in her room that a white sari was conveniently found, she was the one found to be walking around in the dead of the night, and she was the one who had been given the change for the clock batteries.

It would be easy to suspect Rekha. But if she is smart enough to be doing all those strange things, then she wouldn't want suspicion to be cast on herself. Unless, she is using reverse psychology. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suman: She seems as baffled as the rest of the people at the strange things happening in the haveli. And like Ranvijay she too is happy that Laali, Shekhar and Madhav are being hurt. 😑😲

However, it is possible that she "COULD" be working in cahoots with someone, helping them to place Siddy's things around the haveli, easily put the white sari in Rekha's room, change the timing in the clock etc. She was the one who had stepped onto a piece of jewelery belonging to Siddy and screamed in pain.😭

Jamuni: She also seems baffled. However, she is the first one to have met up with Dr. Surbhi, who had helped her from getting beaten up by several men on her way to save Laali at the hospital. It is possible, she could have changed, and is now helping Dr. Surbhi. But she had seemed extremely surprised when Madhav was found in a room that she, as she says, who had grown up there, never even knew existed.

Loha: It is possible that he could be helping someone to harm Shekhar and Laali from outside the house, and thus completely exonerating himself. But would he kidnap his own grandson? Still, he might be the only person who would surely know about this secret room that Madhav was held in, since it is his house.😑

Gangiya: She very conveniently arrived after the kidnapping of Madhav. She is the one person who knows the ins and outs of the Loha House the most. (Hasn't she been creeping around, snooping around, listening behind doors for most of her life?) It is possible that she could be helping Dr. Surbhi by placing Madhav in that secret room

Dr. Surbhi: She is believed to be Siddy's sister, therefore, it is possible she is taking her revenge on everyone in the haveli for her sister's humiliation. She is the only one who would have access to Shekhar and Siddy's pictures, jewelery, etc. But if so, how did she know about that room that Madhav was held in? Unless, she was told about that room by someone. Or someone who knows about that room, and helped her put Madhav there. Someone inside the Loha House!!!

Madhur ... currently seems above suspicion.

Shekhar-Laali are the ones getting hurt, so they are beyond suspicion.
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail

While our eyes are peeled on Dr. Surbhi, someone else could be doing the dirty work.

frisky2d thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To me it seems it is LAALI herself under the influence of Dr Suman's medicines she is behaving contrarily.

Clue: she was the last person with Madhav. She found chana in her saree that was found outside the room in which Madhav was found. πŸ˜‰
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its Surbhi ..99.99% now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›Why Bcuz Shown her expression When Shali was asking Madhav that who Took him here...Everyone else was seemed happy ,relaxed ..But She was nervoues..dunno why...πŸ˜›.
purple4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

While our eyes are peeled on Dr. Surbhi, someone else could be doing the dirty work.

Dr Surbh, i and Gangia doing the dirty work. Dr Surbhi might have paid her a high amount to work with her. As we know Gangia, she must have agreed because we have seen in the past she would do anything for money. πŸ˜†It's not Loha because he wouldn't do the dirty work, in fact he makes others do it. πŸ˜†
Edited by purple4 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: purple4

Dr Surbh, i and Gangia doing the dirty work. Dr Surbhi might have paid her a high amount to work with her. As we know Gangia, she must have agreed because we have seen in the past she would do anything for money. πŸ˜†

But I think Gangi has be Refomed Really now..Shown her expression..She seems genuine to me Now..😳Hope CV's not again mess up by turn her Evil..there is many actully now besides Gangi..
purple4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

But I think Gangi has be Refomed Really now..Shown her expression..She seems genuine to me Now..😳Hope CV's not again mess up by turn her Evil..there is many actully now besides Gangi..

I might be wrong, but there is definately someone working with Dr Surbhi, but then they all seem confused themselves.πŸ˜†
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
REALLLY curious to know who the person is! REALLY, REALLY curious! In fact , i was here to find out who it was.. lol.. but im guessing it hasnt been revealed yet πŸ˜”

i stopped watching the show a few months ago.. ages actually.. because of deadlines and stuff.. but didnt start watching it again after coz it just wasnt that interesting.. 😳 but now.. it seems to be gettting interesting again! n i really regret not watching it for sooo long.. dont really have an idea about whats going on anymore.. 😳

but im starting to watch it again.. coz i really wanna know who the person is.. have no idea who it can bee..

i dont think its Rekha.. coz we're made to feel she is the culprit.. because of the sari and things.. so i dont really think its her.. though it may be.. umm suman looks pretty baffled.. as well as jamuni.. i dont think shes switched again either.. umm its not lali, madhur or shekhar for sure.. it cant be.. umm might be loha.. where is he btw?

n i dont really know who dr surbhi is.. im guessing siddhi is siddeshwari? it could be gangiya.. if she appeared outa no where like that..

o btw.. can someone tell me where shekhars mums gone?

thank youu

oh.. n i dont think its ranvijay coz the shadow was of a girl..
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frisky2d

To me it seems it is LAALI herself under the influence of Dr Suman's medicines she is behaving contrarily.

Clue: she was the last person with Madhav. She found chana in her saree that was found outside the room in which Madhav was found. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜²πŸ˜• the thought of that scares me.. but it could be true.. schizophrenia!? she might not be aware shes doing such things.. but i highly doubt that could be the case.. i dont want that to be the case lol.. also.. she went somewhere leaving madhav there.. πŸ˜• didnt see the chana episode.. so not sure.. but strange.. ooohh i dnoo.. but i reallllly wanna know lol
Neela10 thumbnail

Theories abound on who the person could it be. From whatever info or clues the CVs have given in the show, I have put it in my analysis. I could have missed some info.

Laali, as some viewer pointed out, could be the culprit too. She was the last person seen with Madhav. However, she had placed Madhav on the bed and went running off to investigate a gunshot.

By the way, where was the gun that fired the shot? Was it found?

But it is obvious someone inside the haveli is helping someone outside.