Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is Rekha the one causing all the disturbance in the Loha House.

I would say no.

Whoever is doing it has very smartly put Rekha in the limelight or under a great deal of suspicion by having the white sari found in her room, of Madhur finding Rekha walking around in the darkness, of having the clock set almost 20 minutes ahead. 😡
😡😡😡

Everything points to Rekha, so much so, that even Madhur has started suspecting her. 😕😲

It has caused further division between the sisters - Laali and Rekha.👎🏼

But Rekha is also right. She may have been mean to her sister over the past many days (which even Dr. Surbhi picked up), and may not have given Laali her blood, but she could not have been spiteful enough or even smart enough to do all those weird things that is going on in the haveli.

Whatever Laali may say, Rekha is the first loving mother Madhav had ever known.
Laali had not been there for Madhav for seven years of his life. It was Rekha. Under no circumstances would she play with his life.

Therefore, even Laali is unjustified in attacking Rekha just because all the evidence points towards her.

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghan33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its not rekha the stalker planted the white sari in her room in my opinion!
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Is Rekha the one causing all the disturbance in the Loha House.

I would say no.

Whoever is doing it has very smartly put Rekha in the limelight or under a great deal of suspicion by having the white sari found in her room, of Madhur finding Rekha walking around in the darkness, of having the clock set almost 20 minutes ahead. 😡
😡😡😡

Everything points to Rekha, so much so, that even Madhur has started suspecting her. 😕😲

It has caused further division between the sisters - Laali and Rekha.👎🏼

But Rekha is also right. She may have been mean to her sister over the past many days (which even Dr. Surbhi picked up), and may not have given Laali her blood, but she could not have been spiteful enough or even smart enough to do all those weird things that is going on in the haveli.

Whatever Laali may say, Rekha is the first loving mother Madhav had ever known.
Laali had not been there for Madhav for seven years of his life. It was Rekha. Under no circumstances would she play with his life.

Therefore, even Laali is unjustified in attacking Rekha just because all the evidence points towards her.

No way is it Rekha because then it is too obvious, so it has to be someone else.
I am convinced it is Loha who is up to his damn tricks as usual.
I could see him kidnap his grandkid, but not harm them,...he knows it is a good way to get under Laali's skin!!! So the kidnapper is for sure Loha!!!!
He knows the kidnapping Madhav would set off a fire with Laali, who is going nuts looking for him.
😆
😆