SHAME on you Rekha - Really today

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

She asks What She did For Madhav & She dibt do actully for Madhav & Shes not Good Mom.😲😲😲😲
.Let me tell what She did Rekha for her baby:

First to keep alive that baby in womb was not easy So as to bring him in this World Being in Horrible haveli with animals Like Loha,RV,Gangi(that timeπŸ˜‰...)

She fought battle With Loha to get back her baby back after giving Birth..

and Recently another battle to get her son back...

I wont go Long..What Lali did For her baby..she is Proud Mother Without Doubt.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ..She did What any other Real Mother Would Do of this World For her Child...Bcuz its Called MOTHERHOOD...The Pure LOVE of mother..She just dint lover her own baby But two daughters of Someone elses also moret than Mother..πŸ˜ƒ

and Let me see What you did..SO Called MOm...

I wont comment on yr Love..Bcuz I dont like to comment/question on some one feeling Of Love Like this Ever..-

But being mother you instigated one Son ..Was that yr So called mother hood.. Can one mother poison one baby agaist his Real Mother...
You know how sensitive Kids are ..Still you poisoned his Pure mind that too against his
Mom And when hes mom was probebly fighting for Life in Hospital😭😭😭...
And WHY FOR SAKE OF YR GRUDGE AGAIST LAALI...IS this What you call yr Mother HOOD...I will be shamed if you will be call..Does anyone use her Baby for her REVENGE ?😲
Rekha compares her Love with Jashoda & says She loves baby more than Laali ..Are you
kidding me Rekha😲😲..Why are you insulting that Greatttt Woman Yashoda maiya..😳😳I m sorry To mention Yashoda maiya's name with you actully...

Dont shame Mother Hood /..Rekha with yr Dirty mouth by saying Laali that better not to hv
Mother than hv like Laali..She is not just mother of Madhav but yrs also..Remember that... If she wont be sold that would be question of yr survival in this World..

I m sooo mad at this Girl call Rekha Indeed..😑😑😑😑
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Rekha has a lot of nerve and I was disappointed that Shekhar just stood by and listened while Rekha spoke like this to Laali. He knows how much Laali fought for their son, he knows what she has been through stop letting Rekha do this to her sister! I am glad Gangiya came when she did, who knows what she would have said to Rekha had Jamuni not interrupted. I don't think the truth will be enough to redeem Rekha, she has been ruined
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Rekha has a lot of nerve and I was disappointed that Shekhar just stood by and listened while Rekha spoke like this to Laali. He knows how much Laali fought for their son, he knows what she has been through stop letting Rekha do this to her sister! I am glad Gangiya came when she did, who knows what she would have said to Rekha had Jamuni not interrupted. I don't think the truth will be enough to redeem Rekha, she has been ruined

Thats True..And I think Its just bcuz of this Rekha's real face came out what she thinks for Laali..may she would pretend life that She thinks Laali is real mom ..& Shes naive & this & that..What ever...By this way her thoughts Like accoding to her Shes more Mother than Laali ,She thinks Laali dint done anything for her Baby Not more than her ,she thinks What ever happened to her Bcuz of Laali ...Well May this is Real side of her rather than she pretend for these years actully...Bcuz the things She specks now I cant imagine..Show ungrateful someone could be..😲😑