Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think she is hallucinating with the drugs been given to her. Dr Surbhi has been giving her drugs that has caused this. The reason why she might be behaving like siddeshwari could be because she has seen things lying around of hers, such as earings etc and Surbhi must have put them there just after the drugs were given. Due to this, she might be hearing voices of sid and telling her to behave in certain ways etc. Therefore it has caused her to behave similarly to sid.
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

I think she is hallucinating with the drugs been given to her. Dr Surbhi has been giving her drugs that has caused this. The reason why she might be behaving like siddeshwari could be because she has seen things lying around of hers, such as earings etc and Surbhi must have put them there just after the drugs were given. Due to this, she might be hearing voices of sid and telling her to behave in certain ways etc. Therefore it has caused her to behave similarly to sid.

Laali has certainly not displayed any signs of hearing voices. And nor has she said that she is hearing voices, particularly Siddy's.

She suddenly got up wearing Siddy like clothing and Siddy like behavior. How'd that happen? Explanation CVs.
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

AT No 6 ..This what my friend told me today..I was like But does it effect like thisπŸ˜•..dunno..Lets see..

Is Jadu Tona (or black magic) a possibility? 😲😲
😲
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neela10

Is Jadu Tona (or black magic) a possibility? 😲😲
😲

Its Possible Neela...Believe it or Not..I hv seen Someone effected by It ..Suffered..Gosh..!!Its one of relative..Someone say It was mental disorder that That Lady was Mental for While ,..But Some are say it was black magic only...But on This Soap Dunno What is it..
You know in last show I was like is it Siddy's Ghost or What...πŸ˜†
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The black magic is possible. Someone might be doing some voodoo on Laali's body. I would say it is Loha who is doing it. He has a doll of Laali and pokes it with needles so her personality changes. He might have a doll of a laali siddy look a like.
He has cast some spell on Laali which is makeing her wacko.

At this point anything is possible. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
QUOTE=telenovelle]The black magic is possible. Someone might be doing some voodoo on Laali's body. I would say it is Loha who is doing it. He has a doll of Laali and pokes it with needles so her personality changes. He might have a doll of a laali siddy look a like.
He has cast some spell on Laali which is makeing her wacko.

At this point anything is possible. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You know that is possible 😲 I have heard many cases like this before. It could be black magic, i would say done by another person ( someone that Dr Surbhi has found). That would be interesting. But then again, Gangia knows how to do black magic too πŸ˜†
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Sideshwari could not tolerate being defeated n being away from shekar so she commited suicide n then her ghost has possed Lali.....!!!