Laali's Condition: Now 'SEVEN' possibilities!

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Laali's Condition: "SEVEN" possibilities!

Some viewers have posted other interesting possibilities for Laali's condition.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have picked up the following six. πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ (Last count was three, now increased to six!πŸ‘πŸΌ (And now I am adding another possibility, picked up from the show itself."

1. She is suffering from a medical condition known as Split or Multiple personality disorder (caused through drugs which resulted in her taking on the persona of Siddy, behaving like her, and making a very un Laali like decision in the Sarpanch meeting, and earning her some very sound curses from the victim's father.)
  2. She has been possessed by Siddy's Ghost (logically speaking ... in today's age, will educated viewers believe it ...???)
  3. She is pretending ... (very possible too!)
  4. She has gone mental
  5. She is hallucinating with the drugs being given to her (although it doesn't answer the question, as to how if she is hallucinating, she could take on the persona of Siddy.)
  6. She has been hypnotised (very possible)
  7. Jamuni believes that somebody has done "Jaadu Tona" (black magic) to Laali. (Quite frankly, I forgot about the jadu tona business.)

What are the viewer's pick?
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

she's pretending.

One Quest is Sidd dead?
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

she's pretending.

One Quest is Sidd dead?

We are not sure whether Siddy is dead. But when Dr. Surbhi had gone to make a house call, the patient said he had seen her before in Benares, and that he had done a "Pind Daan" for her.😲

Dr. Surbhi denied that she was ever in Benares and that she had never done a pind daan.πŸ˜•

From this little bit of info, we are presuming that Siddy is dead. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
But we could be wrong. 😭

😭
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if sideshwari is dead then what happen to her? there must be something that happen at home
zeezee55 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think she has split personality nor do i think she is possessed. I'm not sure if she is pretending - if so - what purpose does it serve?
My personal view is she is probably fed some sort of drugs which makes her hallucinate; and for her to hallucinate that she is Siddy - probably is some sort of hyposis or something. My view.
Point 1: Surbhi was there just prior to the kite flying incident - she came to kitchen where the ladies (minus Laali) were preparing laddoos. Where was Surbhi before she stepped into the kitchen? Could she have been with Laali?
Point 2: After Madhav's fall, up to now, Laali is fine, she is herself. Surbhi is not around and at least not seen to be around.
I feel strongly that it is Surbhi that is the root cause of the problem. Suman is too stupid to think of such an elaborate plan, besides she did not know Siddy. As for Rekha, although she is foolish to be taken under Suman, i think Laali is right, Rekha is her blood sister and would not go to such an extent. REkha may insult and scold but i think she is not that wicked to carry out such evil deeds.
Edited by zeezee55 - 13 years ago
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeezee55

I don't think she has split personality nor do i think she is possessed. I'm not sure if she is pretending - if so - what purpose does it serve?

My personal view is she is probably fed some sort of drugs which makes her hallucinate; and for her to hallucinate that she is Siddy - probably is some sort of hyposis or something. My view.
Point 1: Surbhi was there just prior to the kite flying incident - she came to kitchen where the ladies (minus Laali) were preparing laddoos. Where was Surbhi before she stepped into the kitchen? Could she have been with Laali?
Point 2: After Madhav's fall, up to now, Laali is fine, she is herself. Surbhi is not around and at least not seen to be around.
I feel strongly that it is Surbhi that is the root cause of the problem. Suman is too stupid to think of such an elaborate plan, besides she did not know Siddy. As for Rekha, although she is foolish to be taken under Suman, i think Laali is right, Rekha is her blood sister and would not go to such an extent. REkha may insult and scold but i think she is not that wicked to carry out such evil deeds.

Hallucination would mean seeing visions of someone, something.

Here Laali is not seeing visions, but has a few times taken on the persona of Siddy herself.

Sometimes she is seen wearing Siddy like clothing, and behaving like her, and other times she is back to her normal self, as Laali.

Some type of drug has been given to her, no doubt, through injections or maybe even medicine.

That has changed her personality.

We may all be wrong about our views.

We can only hope that the CVs give us a good answer, and not sweep the whole thing under the carpet with only a few words of explanation.

As for hypnosis, another possibility.

The question is when? Dr. Surbhi has never been shown to be alone with Laali ever.

In the end, we may all be wrongπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know what's wrong with laali. can't wait to see the show and find out.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another reason for her condition could be that after all the stress from everything that has happened to her from day one she has finally lost her mind because she has released all the tension from all the horrible things that have happened to her. πŸ˜› It's a way for a her body to cleanse her mind.
πŸ˜›
So right now she is going into and out through different personalities so her body can finally relax and accept all that has happened to her. Once she gets past this stuff her body will finally be able to relax. My theory is that it is a "coma where she is alive" she is going in and out of it alive i.e. her body is releasing all the toxins in her body from all the stress, tradegies and mayhems in her crazy life....😭
😭
What do you think about that?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'll Pick No 1...Said by Abhishek in interview For this Twist ..CV"S are up to show Split persona Only ....But beside all I wanna know Who , What ,Why & How cause it..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neela10

Laali's Condition: SIX possibilities!

Some viewers have posted other interesting possibilities for Laali's condition.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have picked up the following six. πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ (Last count in the morning, it was three, now increased to six!πŸ‘πŸΌ

1. She has been hypnotised (very possible)

What are the viewer's pick?

AT No 6 ..This what my friend told me today..I was like But does it effect like thisπŸ˜•..dunno..Lets see..