Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Thats True actully..the kind of twist & turns..Track changes so Frequently..I hv found with AJ only..With some shows Issues goes with Months and Months..and about AJ's Currrent story line..Its one of the most Interesting track I find..I do enjoy this suspence Plus Drama,Bit Romance actully...

I agree with you 100%. This is the only show that discusses different issues and interesting. I have tried to see others... but its the same story about mother-in-law etc. The daughter-in-law stays quiet all time time,and random vamps after her. However, here we see different stuff, such as a strong lead, who fights for the right etc.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

I agree with you 100%. This is the only show that discusses different issues and interesting. I have tried to see others... but its the same story about mother-in-law etc. The daughter-in-law stays quiet all time time,and random vamps after her. However, here we see different stuff, such as a strong lead, who fights for the right etc.

You are right about being different for that reasons I liked it.
No more of the typical waris/mother-in-law dumb storyline.
Mind you there was a waris on this show.
The show has addressed some important topics to make views aware.
For that reason the show is very good.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: purple4

You hv mentinoed very Good Points..specially the Leads being strong..I hv never shown such leads ..sometime they shown dumb,Sometime naive,sometime helpless ,some time Soo Mahan..The portyal & characterization of Leads is One the BEST with AJ ..Actors are also amazing to justify the Roles which make you believe what they wanna say & portray....