Please end this serial its boring

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was a great serial but like any serial its run past now I am bored and time is taken away from another Good serial which we can watch as in Canada we have ZEE and Star plus combined I actually fall asleep when ever it comes.
Please end it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if you don't like it don't watch it whenever its time for it to end it will end don't post such comments and please don't put distruptive remarks
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why what wrong with the serial?
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with natasha.you have full right not to like the show and we respect your opinion, but this forum is dedicated to the show and if you don't like it don't watch.and i would suggest you also not to post such topics here.
take care
IdiotBoxCrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agree... the serial was fantastic earlier but has lost its charm lately. which happnes to most of the serials,. so if you hate it so much stop watching. but not only are you watching, you are also actively posting on its forum!!!
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was a nice serial. but it is loosing charm i agree with u at this point.But it doesn't mean that the serial shud b ended. Give it some time 2 end the current track & then may b a fresh good track will come.Let's hope 4 the best.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: looser01

It was a great serial but like any serial its run past now I am bored and time is taken away from another Good serial which we can watch as in Canada we have ZEE and Star plus combined I actually fall asleep when ever it comes.

Please end it

There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion, so I don't understand why others are jumping on top of you.
So what if you are bored of the show. 😭
I agree with you I wish there was another good serial.
The show was good at the beginning, but the storylines are becoming crazy.
Despite that I like the discussions which is the only reason I
am on this forum. It is fun to talk about the show even though I don't watch it now.
I only read the updates. 😛

Conclusion..people are allowed to express their opinion...If you don't like it don't read it.
If you don't like the show don't watch it. 😉

😆
😉
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Topic maker : If you dont Like Simply switch off Show ..Not should waste time to post topic also Even on Forum Which you find boring .. For that Show does not need to be end I think as you want it to end Bcuz its boring you think....
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I for one am enjoying the show right now. Its a nice change from the other shows which is all about mother in law and daughter in law stuff.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thats True actully..the kind of twist & turns..Track changes so Frequently..I hv found with AJ only..With some shows Issues goes with Months and Months..and about AJ's Currrent story line..Its one of the most Interesting track I find..I do enjoy this suspence Plus Drama,Bit Romance actully...