10th January - Written Update - Madhav Kidnapped !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Agle Janam - 10th January - Written Updates

Show starts Jamuni hear some sound gets scared But as she turns see its
Cats Passing from behind ..She says Many Apshagun happening so Now they
feels all strange ..๐Ÿ˜†.

Laali in her Room sleeping..Shekhar comes in Room..Sits Beside Laali..
He has flashes Where he said "All respo of Madhav is of Rekha till Laali
get Well " ..He seems upset & confused..Soon Laali gets up..Both seems
uncomfotable at Moment..Shekhar says She was behaving Strange today & He also
lost his temper..Laali says Even I m not able to figure out Whats happening
With me Even If I m trying hard to load my mind....She says But if in all that Something wrong would happen to Madhav I would not able to forgive my Self Ever..Shekhar says
Madhav is sleeping with Jamuni..Shekhar says Hes still not getting but Why they found White Sari in Rekha's Room..Laali says Its not right to accuse Rekha..Shes my blood sis & I know She cant do atleast all this..Shekhar tells her Its Fine than & Calm Down..
Soon they See Madhav arrived at their Room But hes standing at doors..
They tells him to come inside but may be his scared from Laali so Denies..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Laali so poorly says Wont you come yr Mom Baby๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..But hes not ready to come in..๐Ÿ˜•
Shekhar goes to baby..When he ask he gets to know that hes actully arrive to give
Medicine as Jamuni told him...Shekhar takes him in Room.He takes him
On bed Laali is sitting..
Laali tells Pls Come to me..But Baby is behaving Like he does not wanna come to her..
Finally Shekhar tells Madhav to give Laali medicine..With hesitation he
actully gives & Laali hv it..Mean while Camera angle Suggest that some
one Spying them From behind curtain๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..Shekhar makes sit Madhav beside Laali..
Laali shower all her Love on baby..But baby seems Scared at moment form Laali..
Not behaving the way he used to Which hurts Laali obviously as mother...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Its Next day ,In Hall Shekhar looking in some account Books While Villagers has arrived to Haveli....He assures villagers that he'll Look after all matter..One Man ask him to ask to RV regarding it Which is actully taunt And indicates RV's jumble in Money wastage..๐Ÿ˜†
RV comes & takes Villagers out says He'll explain all๐Ÿ˜›..Rekha & Suman arrives here..
Where Shekhar is sitting..Their Witchy Look indicates their upcoming non sense..๐Ÿ˜ก

Soon Suman starts..While Shekhar is Looking in Papers..Suman says As if Shes taunting
Shekhar and telling Rekha..that Shes so upset Where villagers Were calling shekhar as
Laali ki Punch (tail)..You know whats the rule Woman handles Kitchen and man goes out to
work ..but here all is Diff..Bcuz The Aurat (Woman) of the haveli has
Bcome Mard (Man) & Mard has become Aurat..(How Sick & Disgusting...๐Ÿคข.See the
language this Girl use๐Ÿคข..I mean who can says She comes from such a Family..Its Shame ..Really..).. Rekha's same Sick Expressin like Suman..

Shekhar gets up ..Seems like hes angry on it..Soon hes takes Laali in hall ..Laali wonders
and asks him Why he took her dragging in hall as She was leaving for
temple To pray for Madhav๐Ÿ˜ณ..Shekhar starts Says I m Proud on My Wife๐Ÿ‘..On What
Shes isโญ๏ธ...She has achived this with her Hard work & detemination๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..And I m so happy
with her...If Some one had guts Like her than Try ,do and Show me achieving Even half of it What She achived๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘ ... (
WOW ..What a Dialoges Mr.hero..I was expecting after yr Slap..Something Good atleast ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

He goes to Rekha tells her the Sis Who suffered For you Like anything,
Someone is abusing her Like this & you are listening silently.๐Ÿ˜ก.He points
Suman also..And He calls both of these as Shameless...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Mean While RV,Madhaur & Surbhi who hv arrived see this All..Shekhar tells
Laali that Now you can go Mandir..Shekhar tells sorry to Surbhi that She had to
hear all this..Shurbhi says No need of it..Actully I feel Laali is so Lucky to hv
hubby Like you๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ..I loved the way you stood for yr wife๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›..You both gave new
Meance to hubby-Wife Relation..(
Big Dialoges Surbhi..Now tell me Whats
yr Intention actully...Are you really liking Shali ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰..)

Laali goes in her Room to take Pooja Thali for Mandir..as She about to leave
her Room..She see Letter With Knief over it..She screams For Shekhar..Shekhar &
Madhur & after it all loosers Arrives๐Ÿ˜†..Shekhar reads Letter Which says
Madhav will be Kidnapped by Today 1 o'clock LAALI..stop it if you can ..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Laali Shocked on this ..so Worried for Madhav..Says Madhav is right now at School..
Shekhar & Madhur Runs ..Laali worried pray to God for baby's safety..

Soon Shekhar & Madhur Bring Madhav back form School actully..as they backs
Laali & Rekha both seems Happy to see baby back..Madhav calls Mai..& he runs..
Laali thinks baby will come to her..Shes so happily seeing to it..But with
Shock its sad that Baby gets & Hug Rekha actully bypassing Laali๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ..She asks if hes well..Laali seems hurt But still She goes to baby ask if hes well..ask to sit atleast two
Minutes with her..Baby still not convinced But he comes & sit with her..
Rekha gives angry look on this & Leave...

Next Scene Madhav seems Sleeping in Laali's lap๐Ÿ˜ƒ..they all are looking at Clock..
(Are they all seriously losted..Some one has warn and You'll wait for action if
happens or not..Dont you hv police to call or Inform about such serious warning๐Ÿ˜•)
after waiting much Its seems 1 o'clock & Nothing happened actully..Shekhar says
May its mischief of Someone What should we do now..Madhur says I think we should go &
search upstair May we get Some clue..(WOW ..Not in Room where actully letter found boys Right ...๐Ÿ˜›...)

They both leaves..Jamuni tells Laali that She'll bring Food for Madhav..
She leaves to kitchen..Laali with Madhav in hall..Soon She hears Some Gun shot..Gets shock..thinks Something worng with Shekhar so She runs off..Here upstair Madhur & Shekhar Running down stair..They clashes..Laali asks Why was that Gun Shot from here..
Shekhar says But it was from Down stair na
..(OK ..Such Big Confusion..Now Be Ready to pay..)

Soon They hears Jamuni scream..They comes at hall Where Madhav was sleeping..Asks
Jamuni what happened..She says Madhav is nowhere & Is Missing..Shekhar asks But how..
She says She was in kitchen & come back show Madhav not here...Ok So hes kidnapped ...
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Madhav is Nowhere in haveli actully..Laali is Shock to death & Shekahr is stunned..
They both & Madhur Runs out from haveli..They stops at door..& see One Letter there again Stick with Doors.. Shekhar reads it Shocked not say anything..Laali asks What is Written..
Madhur takes Paper Read " I did What I told..I Kidnapped baby at Exactly 1'o clock ..
Now What you'll do LAALI "๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

RV comes & says But Its Just 1 P.M now na..They all gets again shock & confuse..Since they
see Haveli's watch Which show 1:20 In it currently ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...(again some one badly misleaded them By changing time..so they gets relaxed & at time person can do it)

Madhur says Madhav is kidnapped while all were in haveli...under Everyone's eye someone Misleaded us with Changing time In Clock & Did all this .
.Meance May it could be Some one From haveli only..Now question is Who can Do so..
Laali seems so shocked at moment..Show ends..!!

Precap :
Not Sure๐Ÿ˜ณ..But One man Comes & Gives Rekha some thing..Says its For Which She ask to
do something..(May its indicationg Or Something related to Kidnapping) Now Laali seems
losted on her.. Asks to tell What Shes hiding from them ...

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who is doing all this? where can Madhav be? thanks for update can't wait to find out
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update, I feel sorry for Laali but I am glad Shekhar finally stood up for her
afghan33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a feeling its ranvijay because why does ranvijay arrive late when something happens and they all get together and he is always smiling as he is enjoying it!!!!!!! i could be wrong????????
Amrita_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update