Shekhar much needed stand for yr Laali..

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Shekhar much needed stand for yr Laali..Kya Dialog mare hai..Shekhar babau ne...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›For his Wife..Laali....

After that tight slap..I was expecting some apology..Well never the less.. I dint got becuz he actully dint apologize beside seems confused & upset..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

anyways Loved What he said For Laali as Hubby Hes proud on his Wife When that Psycho was taunting him ....Nice Shekhar...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Shekhar Seems Like much much big trouble are Coming on way where yr wife gonna Need you actully..Hope you'll Keep yr stand with her ever Like this..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am glad he stood up for Laali too bad Suman and Rekha were unaffected by his words. I hated the way Rekha rolled her eyes and acted like she could care less what Shekhar had to say, this is further proof why Madhav shouldn't be cared for by Rekha. Rekha is not a good influence for him, Madhur, Shekhar and Jamuni should care for Madhav until Laali recovers and Madhav should be made aware of his mother's condition so he won't be afraid of her.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Shekhar much needed stand for yr Laali..Kya Dialog mare hai..Shekhar babau ne...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›For his Wife..Laali....

After that tight slap..I was expecting some apology..Well never the less.. I dint got becuz he actully dint apologize beside seems confused & upset..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

anyways Loved What he said For Laali as Hubby Hes proud on his Wife When that Psycho was taunting him ....Nice Shekhar...πŸ‘Shekhar Seems Like much much big trouble are Coming on way where yr wife gonna Need you actully..Hope you'll Keep yr stand with her ever Like this..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

He needs to standup for his wife and should after all the things she has done for him over time. She has saved his life and protected him from danger so he better protect her.😑
If he does not protect her he is a loser of a husband. Then Laali does not need him around.
As a husband it is his job to protect his family from danger, but he did not do a good job of helping his son from being kidnapped.
So let's see if acts like a protecter.......
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I am glad he stood up for Laali too bad Suman and Rekha were unaffected by his words. I hated the way Rekha rolled her eyes and acted like she could care less what Shekhar had to say, this is further proof why Madhav shouldn't be cared for by Rekha. Rekha is not a good influence for him, Madhur, Shekhar and Jamuni should care for Madhav until Laali recovers and Madhav should be made aware of his mother's condition so he won't be afraid of her.

You know I m still not able to believe he gave respo of Baby to Rekha Even if knowing this Witch very Vell..she was not ready to save Laali's life...Than how can you trust her for yr baby's Life ..than he was telling that he knows that She dint do anything purposely..If you knew man than You must knew How Rekha is...And What Laali is I dont think Some one else better than you knowsπŸ˜›....Anyways Let me forget it..Bcuz he'lll be sameπŸ˜†..Liked atleast he dint got influence by Suman & Rekha...Hope he continues his stand ..
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

He needs to standup for his wife and should after all the things she has done for him over time. She has saved his life and protected him from danger so he better protect her.😑
If he does not protect her he is a loser of a husband. Then Laali does not need him around.
As a husband it is his job to protect his family from danger, but he did not do a good job of helping his son from being kidnapped.
So let's see if acts like a protecter.......

Hope He acts as Good father...& He'll able to make release his baby..and after that Danger for Laali will be start..all I can says is Surbhi is back to revenge and she wants nothing but Revenge for Laali..She'll be behind Laali's Life ,Try to create misunderstanding b/W him & Laali ,again Point his baby ,Kill Laali /him /baby anything can be there....He has much to Do now To Protact his Family..Hope he stands with Laali all time ..