Madhav Scared & upset With Laali !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Aww I felt so bad for Laali When baby was ignoring her repeatedly😭😭😭 ..Not ready to talk . Even see to his Mom..Cant blame him much But really Laali's Poor face made me..😭😭

Specially he baypassed Laali & went to Rekha calling Mom.😡.... What actully CV's wanna show is Who ever behind it Whann make Laali away from her beloved once. Ad .HE/She actully succeeded..as One target Madhav is over.. Now Whoes Next..May Shekhar..

Poor Mom Laali...Felt really bad ..And Come on baby..Shes mom Na..She cant hurt you Right...Shes not cruel Like Suman used to be with you & Like yr GrandPaa.....Not be so Ignoring..😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Madhav was scared because lali was acting strange and was not helping him
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

Madhav was scared because lali was acting strange and was not helping him

Indeed, Laali's strange behavior is scaring Madhav. Laali has been frivolous with him instead of warm and caring, and right now he doesn't care for that kind of attitude.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I understand Madhav being scared of Laali's strange behavior but Shekhar should explain to him that Laali is not well. I don't like that Madhav is distant from Laali and referring to Rekha as his mother. I haven't watched the episode yet but I did read the update, I feel so bad for Laali.
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Madhav shud b explained by shekhar abt laali's strange behavior.Then atleast madhav won't b scared by laali.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Indeed, Laali's strange behavior is scaring Madhav. Laali has been frivolous with him instead of warm and caring, and right now he doesn't care for that kind of attitude.

I mentioned in an earlier post about Madhav being scared of his mother and how he would handle this. I knew he would be freaking out.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I understand Madhav being scared of Laali's strange behavior but Shekhar should explain to him that Laali is not well. I don't like that Madhav is distant from Laali and referring to Rekha as his mother. I haven't watched the episode yet but I did read the update, I feel so bad for Laali.

Well Shekhar will explain Madhav When he him self will understand na😛That what Laali is going through ....Right now he him self seems doubted & in dilemma with Laali's behaviour..He him self reacted so Extreme to slap her Without trying to understand the cause of it.....so hes not able to explain baby properly actully...