Treatment for Split Personality

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I don't think there is a cure for Split Personality Disorder. Only medication and therapy can help I assume. A person probably has to live with it all her life...I assume.

If Laali is not cured she will continue to remain as Siddy and Laali.....At what point does she change her personality. Is it possible for her to get rid of one personality and only have one.
How will the creatives cure this problem I wonder? That is a tough one....They will probably use the "bang in the head cure." 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Comments....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anyone have some answers for treatment for SP??? I think watching this show I have a SP and might need some treatment.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Anyone have some answers for treatment for SP??? I think watching this show I have a SP and might need some treatment.😆

If it is the injection that is causing her paranoid behavior (a symptom of SPD), then it is likely it would stop when the injections effects start abating. Sooner or later, someone, perhaps our hero Shekhar, will start getting suspicious about the injections that Laali is getting.

telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

If it is the injection that is causing her paranoid behavior (a symptom of SPD), then it is likely it would stop when the injections effects start abating. Sooner or later, someone, perhaps our hero Shekhar, will start getting suspicious about the injections that Laali is getting.

I think it will take Shekhar sometime to figure it out. He is not so swift at times!!!!
He is recovering from his mental state. 😆😆😆😆😆 What do you think?

What is in that injection?? It might just be some sugar water that is affecting Laali's brain.😆
😆
Ihope she is not pretending to have the split personality do you think?😆😆
😆😆