SHEKHAR, you do have a voice, don't you?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shekhar, where's your apology to Laali?

Friday, we saw a furious Shekhar giving a stunning slap to an irresponsible Laali which probably brought her out of her stupor and back from the Siddy personality to the Laali personality. 😲😲😲
  • Granted Laali showed a very irresponsible behavior towards son Madhav, forcing him to go backwards towards the balcony so that he could fling his kite upwards, where his foot slipped and he fell over the balcony rails😑😑
  • Granted she behaved stupidly by not going backwards herself but instead forcing Madhav to go backwards.😲😲
  • Granted she behaved irresponsibly by not going to Madhav's aid, but just stood there stupidly listening to his screams😑😑😲
Maybe, Shekhar was justified in giving Laali a tight slap as a shock therapy to bring her out of her stupor. He may have been in a shock himself to see his son hanging by his fingertips on the edge of the balcony

But still maybe he should have understood that she was still ill, and probably suffering from severe stress, and may not have been responsible for her behavior.

Perhaps, after the slap (which was more a reaction then any malicious intent ) he could have taken her in his arms, and calmed her and later he should have apologized for slapping her. Instead, he stomped off, leaving her alone on the balcony to figure out her problem herself.

And by the way, why is he allowing Rekha and others to dictate as to who should be looking after his son, Madhav.

He is the father, shouldn't he be deciding? His voice should have been the loudest when Laali asked to be united with Madhav, by making a decision like a man, and not dictated to by the likes of Rekha and others.
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😊If Shekhar did not say sorry he should have to his wife. It would let Laali know that he was trying to pull her back to her personality and that he was trying to help her.
Bad boy Shekhar....did your mother not teach you how to say "sorry" when you hurt someone.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Perhaps from his mental anguish he has forgotten how to say that word.."sorry."
😊😊

I don't know why Shekhar old boy is letting his sis in law/stepmother Rekha look after Madhav after all the trouble she has caused. Can he not look after his own son?
He needs to participate in the boy's life a lot more especially after his abnormal mental state.
Don't have other people look after your son...it is not fair to the kid.

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I cant stop to second with any of the Words actully...Neela ..Thanks for Topic..πŸ‘Yes He has voice and he can use..
And that is My Problem with CV;s of Agle..They makes him bit rude with Laali all time..But When they should use Him agaist Evil & same rudeness can make him here there and actully make him Hero they never does....I mean he slapped her that was for bit Granted..Hes wife & son matter of his own..How he can let other accuse Laali not good mother ...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

I m so annoy With the point he was not ready to believing her...and Like other allowing her to go to her Son..That was more disappointing😭..Rekha who he knows How witch She is was accusing Laali not Good Mom ..And Laali Poorly Begging to let once touch her baby...With Everyone actully he also not allow...I was Like..I was like Shes laali Who you Promised Last night to bring all happiness of the world...You cant judge people From his/her just one behave..Not a once that all Flashe come to him she did for baby ...Yes Slap was sudden reaction..

But after that Why to Shut When other are insulting yr Wife...
I never expected that actully..If I see from his Father POV I agree he slapped Laali for her so immature behave..But see the Face man Shes the Same Laali...Who was about to give her life for you all many atime..She faught battle for her baby not you all...And than All come together And seprating mom from baby ..So Sad...Specially from Shekhar...I dont expect anything from anyone beside this two...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Shekhar, where's your apology to Laali?

Perhaps, after the slap (which was more a reaction then any malicious intent ) he could have taken her in his arms, and calmed her and later he should have apologized for slapping her. Instead, he stomped off, leaving her alone on the balcony to figure out her problem herself.

And by the way, why is he allowing Rekha and others to dictate as to who should be looking after his son, Madhav.

At yr question..I m hoping high..The Shekhar I know ..The Way persieve this Charcter..I think He'll he guilty and He'll ask for apology Once he'll know the Whole Matter....I dunno Why this CVS hell bent to Ruin him..If he cn Scold or Slap Laali for his baby Than cant he Shut others Like Rekha also For his Wife Who he know unwell recently...I m more annoy with Writers...
You know I remeber Once Archu Slapped Manav In PR ..Her slap was much needed at point ..But here with Shali I still not find that it that resonable...But yaa After that What Archu Did😲..She actully Burnt her hand on Fire in guilt to slap her dear Manav...These Soap Leads are so much in Love But When they makes mistake their guilt Drive them Crazy... Dunno Whay our Shekhar Babua Will Do Here....
BTW..Even in updates I mentoined this..I missed a bit due to Some Intruption While Show...What he said actully before leave Laali there....Did he said Baby will be with Rekha only When they were at balcony ..Laali was trying to explain & Shekhar said something...Couldn't hear properly....If you could tell me that would be great...😳
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

I m so annoy With the point he was not ready to believing her...and Like other allowing her to go to her Son..That was more disappointing😭..Rekha who he knows How witch She is was accusing Laali not Good Mom ..And Laali Poorly Begging to let once touch her baby...With Everyone actully he also not allow...I was Like..I was like Shes laali Who you Promised Last night to bring all happiness of the world...You cant judge people From his/her just one behave..Not a once that all Flashe come to him she did for baby ...Yes Slap was sudden reaction..

But after that Why to Shut When other are insulting yr Wife...
I never expected that actully..If I see from his Father POV I agree he slapped Laali for her so immature behave..But see the Face man Shes the Same Laali...Who was about to give her life for you all many atime..She faught battle for her baby not you all...And than All come together And seprating mom from baby ..So Sad...Specially from Shekhar...I dont expect anything from anyone beside this two...

One annoying fact about Shekhar is whenever Laali use to tell him the truth he would always doubt her instead of just believing her. He did this a lot in the relationship.
Come on buddy how many times has Laali lied to him. Even if she has lied it was in good faith. What kind of husband is he that he can't believe his wife at least 70 percent of the time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shekhar you better Shake yourself up and believe you Lovely LaaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Shekhar knows nothing about children so that is why he is so stupid to let Rekha take Madhav for babysitting. He is a typical guy in many ways right???

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

One annoying fact about Shekhar is whenever Laali use to tell him the truth he would always doubt her instead of just believing her. He did this a lot in the relationship.
Come on buddy how many times has Laali lied to him. Even if she has lied it was in good faith. What kind of husband is he that he can't believe his wife at least 70 percent of the time.πŸ˜† Shekhar you better Shake yourself up and believe you Lovely LaaliπŸ˜†. Shekhar knows nothing about children so that is why he is so stupid to let Rekha take Madhav for babysitting. He is a typical guy in many ways right???

I always felt that the CVs made Shekhar a doubting Thomas so that Laali always comes out looking good. The CVs have always made everyone in the show a villain, who at some point or the other have doubted her, have tried to harm her, have hated her and so on and so forth. Even Shekhar had been turned into a villain, who loves his wife but keeps on doubting her. In the end, heroine Laali comes out shining white with a big halo around her head. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am disappointed in the way Shekhar has handled things, not only this situation but during Laali's meeting as well. Why didn't he tell everyone that Laali was not well? Why didn't he say ignore her decision that the meeting would be held when she was better? Instead he had people think the worse of Laali and even now, it is as if she is a bad mother which she is not. He should not have let Rekha speak to Laali that way nor should he allow Rekha to take care of Madhav while Laali is ill, why can't he take care of his son? Why is he letting Rekha, a person who refused to save her sister's life care for Madhav? It is like Madhur said, Rekha has been associating with the wrong people for a while now, why trust her to care for Madhav? Rekha has already tried poisoning Madhav's mind before, I am sure she will probably try to do it again.

-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Come on buddy how many times has Laali lied to him
. Even if she has lied it was in good faith. What kind of husband is he that he can't believe his wife at least 70 percent of the time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shekhar you better Shake yourself up and believe you Lovely LaaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Shekhar knows nothing about children so that is why he is so stupid to let Rekha take Madhav for babysitting. He is a typical guy in many ways right???

Shekhar has been TYPICAL Like this only..Hes not the one Mahan Characters..hes good By heart But he has his own Flaws..hes more short temper Guy.. and its not so that He doubts Laali But he does not believe her also Some times...
But I was more Annoy with the Fact that See CV's could bring some change in this charcater After Lead and Mental illness..He was like this & Still hes like thisπŸ˜•Ouch..Life teaches you much..And Shekhar & Laali's life been thought them more than enough..Which could make him more Matured And change his attitude toward Laali atleast ...Now after all he should not be doubting Laali Like this...There is Progress of every character in Drama...I wish we had more Changed & recovred Shekhar...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I am disappointed in the way Shekhar has handled things, not only this situation but during Laali's meeting as well. Why didn't he tell everyone that Laali was not well? Why didn't he say ignore her decision that the meeting would be held when she was better? Instead he had people think the worse of Laali and even now, it is as if she is a bad mother which she is not. He should not have let Rekha speak to Laali that way nor should he allow Rekha to take care of Madhav while Laali is ill, why can't he take care of his son? Why is he letting Rekha, a person who refused to save her sister's life care for Madhav? It is like Madhur said, Rekha has been associating with the wrong people for a while now, why trust her to care for Madhav? Rekha has already tried poisoning Madhav's mind before, I am sure she will probably try to do it again.

I was More Disapponted with this Only..I mena its matter of yr Family man... yr Son & yr Wife..Tack care & handle in way you want But than Why let that Witch Rekha to be with ur Child...Most annoying ..And let her abuse yr Wife like this...
About Rekha Poison Madhav..I wanna see that Fine Shekhar could not take stand for Laali at very first..Will this Child able to get his Mom ...Even if all this & poisoning form Rekha ,Her Effort to be extra Good than Laali..Will it able to divert this Baby;s Mind & heart form his mom..Hope atleast this Kid will know his Real mom...