telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was surprised to hear that Shekhar slapped Laali, however I don't think it was something he intentional would have done. He did it to help her her come to her senses for what she did to Madhav. The slap brought back the really Laali.
Shekhar was probably shocked at his own reaction. It was his first reaction. He is not going to continue to hit Laali.
Sometimes a slap is needed to make a person aware of what is happening when they are unaware of what is happen around them or you want them to snap out of something.
Of course the slap should not be so hard as to hurt the person. I don't think Shekhar slapped Laali so hard that she fell down and had an accident. It was merely to shake her out of her behavior and make her aware of what she had done.

So please forgive Shekhar for what he did because it was not malicious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: telenovelle

I was surprised to hear that Shekhar slapped Laali, however I don't think it was something he intentional would have done. He did it to help her her come to her senses for what she did to Madhav. The slap brought back the really Laali.
Shekhar was probably shocked at his own reaction. It was his first reaction. He is not going to continue to hit Laali.
Sometimes a slap is needed to make a person aware of what is happening when they are unaware of what is happen around them or you want them to snap out of something.
Of course the slap should not be so hard as to hurt the person. I don't think Shekhar slapped Laali so hard that she fell down and had an accident. It was merely to shake her out of her behavior and make her aware of what she had done.

So please forgive Shekhar for what he did because it was not malicious.

Wow..Nice Description..I Liked It...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Anyways I never said or believed her intension Malicious at all..But he should hv nowonward more compassion For Laali..he gone through the Same..Should try to find out Why Shes behaving like this...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I guess He slapped Siddy in side Laali..But My concern is he could see Still Laali in side That Current Siddy...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† & could try to find the Fact And about forgiving Well I think its up to Laali..And She cant keep grudge against any one as such..Than I cant think of Shekhar Ever Her meance to Life Chote Thakur...He'll be forgiven anyways For sure...