afghan33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OK i am trying my hard to figure out who this stalker is that is doing this too lali and shekhar and i cant come up with anybody, for one i know its not Dr. surbi but she does have some connection with this stalker,because she was treating lali at the time this person was stalking shekhar and shekhar looks back and finds nobody there and the person looks again! the director and the producer need to stop this suspense and reveal whoever this person is and show us the face! we are getting angry and frustrated!!!!!!!! who do you think it is any guesses????? comments plz...............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I obviously have no clue I think its the lady with the high heels I don't know who she is maybe some ghost of siddeshwari
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perhaps she is Siddheshwari or there is some strange trwist we don't know about yet. Whatever it is we will eventually find out/
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

It has to be Dr. Surbhi either that or she is definately connected somehow to the stalker. Ever since she entered these mysterious things have been happening in the house, not only that but there are these injections she keeps giving Laali. She is definately a part of what is happening now.

afghan33 thumbnail
i have a strange feeling the stalker is rekha, because todays episode madhur woke up to a strange noice and while he went out he saw a women with a candlelamp walking around while madhur followed her she and hid behind the curtains and suddenly she was gone and rekha popped up behind madhur and she was barefooted and walking around!
amjdaan thumbnail
I think its Nandani the first wife of ranvijai and the Twins they were not died in de fire. The docter is one of the twins sisters daugter of ranvijai. They hide for i few years being afraid of Loha and Ranvijai Nandini thinks that LALI cheated on here with jumanija she burnt the havili and letting rekha marry with ranvijai. Because she didnt come back to rescue here wen the fire was in the havile. The same thing is happening again. I think they are BACK.πŸ˜‰
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the stalker is Loha in disguise or he has hired someone to work with him to pay Laali back. It has to be him since he hates Laali so much.

My second choice would be either Rekha or Suman for obvious reasons.

It has to be someone who hates Laali a lot. πŸ˜‰
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but loha will be shocked when he sees lali acting as sideshwari but it is a lady who is doing this. I heard her "voice"myself
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

but loha will be shocked when he sees lali acting as sideshwari but it is a lady who is doing this. I heard her "voice"myself

What I said was that perhaps he hired a woman to help him do the work.
Maybe it is Gangiya who is helping him.
He is trying to make Laali Look crazy..that is what I thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
afghan33 thumbnail
@amjdaan i think you might be right i think dr. surbhi and its ranvijay's daughter and the mystery women is nandani the wife of ranvijay i am with you on that one!!!!!!! when dr, surbhi first entered the haveli she looked around all over the haveli and had a grin her face because she knows the haveli very well!!!!!!!!! you ppl say Dr.surbhi is siddy's sister i don't think so siddy's sis doesn't know what the haveli looks like and never has been there and i don't think siddy's even has a sister i think she only has a brother!!!!!!!!!!