Why did LAALI faint? Is she ....

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why did LAALI faint? Is she ....

Laali has fainted twice now in this episode. Once in the hallway, and the other in her room.

So why did Laali faint?
  • Is she pregnant?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • Is she still stressed out after her illness (in which she was deathly ill and given a blood transfusion).😭😭😭
  • Or, the second time, she was overcome by the smoke in her room, which someone had deliberately set on fire. 😑😑😑
By the way, when Laali had fainted Madhur said he was going to get a doctor.

We never saw any doctor come and see Laali. How come?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

We saw Laali's room on fire. Everybody comes running including Shekhar.

I just want to know why the hell is everything shown in such a slow motion. It takes ages for Shekhar to go running up the stairs towards his room. It takes even longer for him to try and get inside the room. Everybody else stands around doing nothing, including Madhur. Very badly done by the director.

And who the hell locked the room from inside? Can't have been Shekhar or Laali.

If the room was locked from inside, how did that person than get out of the room?😲😲

I guess the person must have climbed down the window of the room. Must have been hard if that person was Dr. Surbhi in her sari. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I always thought the room had two doors. If so, why isn't Shekhar trying to get through from the other door.

I think the CVs are thinking that we have forgotten the layout of Loha's house. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰After all the talk about the second baby I think she fainted because
she is preggie.
She has had a lot of stress before and never fainted.
It has to be the baby thing. That would be nice....πŸ˜‰
Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

πŸ˜‰After all the talk about the second baby I think she fainted because

she is preggie.
She has had a lot of stress before and never fainted.
It has to be the baby thing. That would be nice....πŸ˜‰

That's where the doctor could have done the diagnosis. Except Madhu yelled he was going to get the doctor, and then on the way to the phone (three feet away) forgot what he had to do. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My guess is ... Laali is still weak after the blood transfusion and fainted in the hallway. Then she fainted in her room due to smoke inhalation after it was set on fire. The precap also showed Shekhar about to faint too due to smoke inhalation 😑😑 That's our hero!!!!

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another theory I have is that the old Laali will be burnt to a crisp and the docs will have to do plastic surgery to her face, so she comes back looking like a different Laali.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The reason I say this is because the old Laali i. e. Ratan Rajput is supposed to be doing another show; therefore, with a new face the CVS can bring on a new actor to play her part.
πŸ˜†

What do you think about that????
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Well Neela I wonder the Same..For second time may there was much Smoke and all She fainted...But first TmeπŸ˜•...In One Show 2 time Faints ..Plus Shekhar's wish is on hold.😳..

Shown SBB they given kind of hint but Noone is Sure if such Baby track is thereTrack...Yaa there is so Strong posibility that Shekhar go normal Today After Abhishek-ratan's interview...

So Lets see..I take First option and Would be so happy if its happens...But again I want Shali to hv joy of it now...TOO much..Gosh that Surbhi wanna kill Laali actully...