Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, I don't understand this!

Yes, it is the usual bloopers on AGLE JANAM.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Blooper Number One: First, Laali is seen standing in the hallway of the Loha House in a very beautiful "red sari" opening a package in which there is a picture of her, surrounded by flames. She looks extremely shocked at this picture of hers.

Then the next instant we see Shekhar and Madhur running towards Laali and asking what was wrong. Laali is still standing with the package in her hands looking shocked.

I mean, she was never shown to be screaming. So how did Shekhar and Madhur know that something was wrong and come running out of nowhere towards her. Jamuni was also standing nearby. She is still standing where she was. If Laali had screamed, then it is likely that Jamuni would have run towards her as well. (I had to see this scene twice just to make sure I am seeing what I am.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

And seriously, why would Laali be screaming just because she saw herself going up in flames in a picture. She is not that type of person.

Anyway, she gives Shekhar the picture, the earring and and anklet. Shekhar recognises the jewelry as belonging to Siddy. Shekhar is furious. He wants to know who did this and why. And his eyes automatically goes towards Ranvijay, who very belligerently asks why Shekhar is looking towards him with suspicion.

Shekhar goes for Ranvijay's throat, and while the two are grappling, Laali faints.

Blooper Two: Shekhar runs back towards Laali. Madhur says he will go get the doctor. So where is the doctor? Never saw anyone come to see Laali. He! he! he!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Anybody else saw any other bloopers?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess that Shekar and Madhur came running because they heard Suman scream before that, they must have been busy doing other things so it took so long for them to come πŸ˜†. I think Madhur just said he will call the doctor, but he must have forgot to πŸ˜†. When the fire was on, everyone was looking through the window to see lali, so maybe whoever set the fire, locked the door from inside and then climbed out the window. These are my guesses. But i was wondering yesterday, the woman took her sandals off outside the room she went into, and jumani followed right behind, found the sandals there, but then we see the woman coming from behind and put the blanket on her. How is it possible that the woman was inside the room and then came behind jumani? (while she was looking.)
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

I guess that Shekar and Madhur came running because they heard Suman scream before that, they must have been busy doing other things so it took so long for them to come πŸ˜†. I think Madhur just said he will call the doctor, but he must have forgot to πŸ˜†. When the fire was on, everyone was looking through the window to see lali, so maybe whoever set the fire, locked the door from inside and then climbed out the window. These are my guesses. But i was wondering yesterday, the woman took her sandals off outside the room she went into, and jumani followed right behind, found the sandals there, but then we see the woman coming from behind and put the blanket on her. How is it possible that the woman was inside the room and then came behind jumani? (while she was looking.)

I completely missed that blooper about the woman taking her shoes off and then coming behind Jamumi to place a blanket over her. Darn! Guess, I wasn't concentrating. Now when I think about it, you are very much right. I guess, the only reason she may have come from behind was if there was another doorway to the room!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looks like when they need it, the set director conveniently puts two doors, then they take off the doorway to make a wall, and so on and so forth. They shouldn't play us for fools. We have been watching this serial for so long, and we know the layout of the Loha House so well, that we can go on on a tour of our own without any help. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey guys I heard the lady's voice she said "congratulations Lali, I am going to have fun" and she had pink nailpolish on can anyone guess whose voice it is??πŸ˜›πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

hey guys I heard the lady's voice she said "congratulations Lali, I am going to have fun" and she had pink nailpolish on can anyone guess whose voice it is??πŸ˜›πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

I can't be sure whose voice that was, but definitely there are three women after Laali:
  • Rekha
  • Suman
  • Dr. Surbhi
Dr. Surbhi is at the top of the list of suspects.😑

🀣Or could it be Gangiya in high heels and pink nail polishπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have not seen these bloopers as I have given up watching the show...but why should we be shocked because we know the creatives do not think about the details.
They are not too intelligent when it comes to stuff like this. They think the audience does not pay attention...but the audience pays more attention to details than they do...moronsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....The creatives are one big blooper!!!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Okay, I don't understand this!

Yes, it is the usual bloopers on AGLE JANAM.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Blooper Number One: First, Laali is seen standing in the hallway of the Loha House in a very beautiful "red sari" opening a package in which there is a picture of her, surrounded by flames. She looks extremely shocked at this picture of hers.

Then the next instant we see Shekhar and Madhur running towards Laali and asking what was wrong. Laali is still standing with the package in her hands looking shocked.

I mean, she was never shown to be screaming. So how did Shekhar and Madhur know that something was wrong and come running out of nowhere towards her. Jamuni was also standing nearby. She is still standing where she was. If Laali had screamed, then it is likely that Jamuni would have run towards her as well. (I had to see this scene twice just to make sure I am seeing what I am.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

And seriously, why would Laali be screaming just because she saw herself going up in flames in a picture. She is not that type of person.

Anyway, she gives Shekhar the picture, the earring and and anklet. Shekhar recognises the jewelry as belonging to Siddy. Shekhar is furious. He wants to know who did this and why. And his eyes automatically goes towards Ranvijay, who very belligerently asks why Shekhar is looking towards him with suspicion.

Shekhar goes for Ranvijay's throat, and while the two are grappling, Laali faints.

Blooper Two: Shekhar runs back towards Laali. Madhur says he will go get the doctor. So where is the doctor? Never saw anyone come to see Laali. He! he! he!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Anybody else saw any other bloopers?

By the way do not even waste your energy trying to understand these bloopers..you are wasting your comments on them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nothing to understand but to realize the creatives are bloopers themselves....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey..Thanks Neela..Yeah Agle Cum Bloopers Show..πŸ˜†
Well about Why Doc dint came All I can say there Is something Which they wanna hide For While and Come out Soon When Doc will Come... You know what I mean ..If Second baby track and all...
Agar doctor aa jate to kal hi pata chal Jata..Ki Shekhar's wish is Fullfilled...
But I thought same Like Hes telling pls Call Doc ...And Noone came..πŸ˜•
That Laali In Room Locked and that on Fire...God...Are they taking us for Granted Now...
How Its possible I mean ...RV was lying right that in Hall..than how.??
But as usual no answer of any question...
Such RANDOM things has become part of Writers /CV's patten to tell AJ story to us now a Day...