break on Swaymvar ,AJ extended : SBB

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
SBB has small Segment On AJ extension For Few months and due to that Ratan's Swaymvar is posponed..
Ratan on this " We never new that AJ to be end I got this news form media only and now when you are saying its Extended than its Great..We'll keep working happily as we are now"
she says further - "I feel its all Gods game..and I hv complete faith on him"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okay lets see what happens in the coming months
zeezee55 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well i hope Ratan realises what god's plan is - that perhaps she should not participate in the swayamvar.
I'm old fashioned, I guess. I don't think a young girl like Ratan with so much ahead of her should resort to this type of shows.
Ratan, you are so young and there's still much ahead of you. Don't rush things. Be not afraid, good things will come your way. If you can extricate yourself from the swayamvar, I suggest you do it. You don't have to go down this path, no matter what your agent or the producers say - they just want to create sensationalism so sell their products and as far as they are concerned, you are just a product. They have no compunction to throw you aside when they are done. Think carefully. Finding success is a rocky road and there are times you have to stop and wait before you place your foot on the rock - make sure it is a steady rock not one that will crumble beneath your feet. You want to be able to look back and say, 'yes, i did things which i have no regrets about'.
There, i have said my piece and i hope Ratan does read this and think seriously about what i am saying.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Zee zee :So nice to read what you said for Ratan on Swaymvar😊..this news litraly shocked me when I saw the Promo..but now I m fine with it since it seems confirm her Swaymvar..If its Ratan's wish to hv partner like this..We can hope for her Best thats it...Wish this never happend but..😭Now Even more stupid news are coming like zee wanna fire case on ratan.she'll be replaced,Her SV will start soon...Gosh..feeling like Crazy...