telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
These two women are something else. They were enemies at first because of one man.
Suman tried to win Madhur's affection but he loved Rekha for the longest time.
I don't know but is he still in love with Rekha. Hope not

How ironic that Suman and Rekha are now working together since they were enemies before. Doesn't Rekha remember how badly Suman treated her? Why does she want to be friends with her? So wierd....but then they both have turned out to be the same. Now they are like soul sisters working to get rid of Laali. How ironic the entire situation is.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

These two women are something else. They were enemies at first because of one man.
Suman tried to win Madhur's affection but he loved Rekha for the longest time.
I don't know but is he still in love with Rekha. Hope not

How ironic that Suman and Rekha are now working together since they were enemies before. Doesn't Rekha remember how badly Suman treated her? Why does she want to be friends with her? So wierd....but then they both have turned out to be the same. Now they are like soul sisters working to get rid of Laali. How ironic the entire situation is.......

I agree with you on this! The former enemies are now partners in crime. They both loved one man, and now they are harboring vengeance towards one woman, Laali. Both feel that they have been wronged by her.
😕

That Rekha could become so spiteful is hard to believe. I can understand Rekha feeling angry towards her sister and being spiteful to her, but to be working with somebody else to bring about her downfall goes to show she is really quite evil.

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

I agree with you on this! The former enemies are now partners in crime. They both loved one man, and now they are harboring vengeance towards one woman, Laali. Both feel that they have been wronged by her.
😕

That Rekha could become so spiteful is hard to believe. I can understand Rekha feeling angry towards her sister and being spiteful to her, but to be working with somebody else to bring about her downfall goes to show she is really quite evil.

It is shameful that Rekha has turned her head away from her sister especially after all the things that Laali has done for her.
She does not appreciate her sister anymore. Even if she is angry which is fine she can just stay away from her sister rather than work with Suman to hurt Saint Laali.
However if she did that then there would be no interesting storyline right/??😆😆😆😆😆
Hopefully Laali'sparents won't turn against her...no more family members please....not fair....😭😭😭😭