telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Laali's parent must be very upset at how Rekha treated Laali. She did not give her sister help when she needed it. They probably want to know what happened to their daughter that she turned into a witch instead of being the sweet girl she use to be.😭😭😭😭😭😭 so sad😭😭😭
I feel sorry for them because of all the things they have had to go through with looking after the family, selling Laali, and now Rekha's revenge.

Speaking of parents I thought Laali's father was weak and the mother was stronger.
He comes across as someone who can't standup for his family.
The way he behaves and carries himself makes him look helpless.
He is a sweet guy though..that is for sure.👏👏👏

What do you all think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Their dad does appear to be weak, maybe because he is ashamed of what he did to his daughter by selling her off, and the other daughter was not in a good position either as she ended up in the same house. Their family are in a sad situation, and they probably also regret selling laali to a dysfunctional family. Not a nice environment to live in, maybe that has had an effect on rekha too, as shes seen so much

telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

Their dad does appear to be weak, maybe because he is ashamed of what he did to his daughter by selling her off, and the other daughter was not in a good position either as she ended up in the same house. Their family are in a sad situation, and they probably also regret selling laali to a dysfunctional family. Not a nice environment to live in, maybe that has had an effect on rekha too, as shes seen so much

He is very ashamed about selling his daughter because when the topic comes up he looks sad. I am sure he regrets selling Laali. The family has had many ups and downs.
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

He is very ashamed about selling his daughter because when the topic comes up he looks sad. I am sure he regrets selling Laali. The family has had many ups and downs.

Look on the bright side. Nanku sold off his daughter, Laali, and because of the money he received from the sale, he managed to feed his children, send them to school, and lastly, managed to start up a small business for himself selling food to people traveling in buses and vans thus helping him to run his household.😆😆😃😛😊

The other thing that happened (you may either see it as good or bad) was that two of his daughters', of a very low caste family, ended up as the daughters-in -law in the house of one of the richest man in their area, and as wives to men regarded as the highest caste.😃😛😊

telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Look on the bright side. Nanku sold off his daughter, Laali, and because of the money he received from the sale, he managed to feed his children, send them to school, and lastly, managed to start up a small business for himself selling food to people traveling in buses and vans thus helping him to run his household.😊

The other thing that happened (you may either see it as good or bad) was that two of his daughters', of a very low caste family, ended up as the daughters-in -law in the house of one of the richest man in their area, and as wives to men regarded as the highest caste.😃😛😊

Yes I thought about what you said because Laali and Rekha ended up in a better position than they were before. It is an unfortunate that Laali had to be sold for that to happen. I guess when you have to survive you do what you can even if it is not the best solution for the problem, but it helps. Some people don't have a choice in some countries...how sad. Good points.....