Is DR. SURBHI out to avenge Siddy?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think Siddy's younger sister Dr Surbhi is out to take revenge on Shekhar and Laali for the horrible way her sister was thrown out of her sasuraal.πŸ˜•

She could be blaming Laali for taking brother-in-law Shekhar from her sister Siddy.

😑And most of all she would be blaming Shekhar for leaving her sister Siddy for a servant girl, for giving Siddy so much grief in her marriage, and worst of all, for throwing Siddy out of the house without any remorse.

Dr Surbhi may feel justified in making both of their lives miserable.😑😑

This will make a nice track, if the CVs write the story well. But I fear that as usual, they will spoil the story with their terrible writing style. 😑😑😑

When Shekhar had thrown Siddy out of the house, we had all expected her to return somehow and take her revenge on Shekhar, Laali and Loha. But the actress portraying Siddy got a better offer somewhere else, and that track remained unresolved. Of course, we never forgot Siddy. She was a great actress. And we all missed her.

Let's see what Dr. Surbhi has to offer.

(I just don't understand one thing though. It is only seven years since Shekhar and Siddy separated (not divorced, mind you). Surely, Shekhar and somebody in the house would remember that Siddy had a younger sister and what she looked like. Anyway, anything is possible. People's face undergo major changes as they grow. Look at Rekha!!πŸ˜† )

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Revenge comes back to haunt Laali and Shekhar again by Siddy's sister.
She did not like the way they treated her sister and so a typical storyline would be to have her cause problems. She will probably end up working with Loha to come up with a plan...you think??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

More danger has come to the couple's "peaceful" life...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› otherwise it would not be normal. The revenge will come soon.......

Why has someone even mentioned Siddy's sister in the show?
Did Siddy not ever talk about her sister? How hard it is to believe?
It is a natural thing to talk about family after living with people.
It discloses info about your past etc.

However in this case we just have to guess who the family is???
The creatives as we know like to leave out big chunks of info.
..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sideshwari did talk about having a brother and him sending her gifts I wonder if we will ever meet him but she never mentioned a sister and how he told her about supermarkets in Patna
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats what i find silly, why hasn't anyone recogised siddys sister (if she indeed is her). But then, some people are difficult to recognise when they grow old. . I dont like the introduction of new characters as their are so many characters on the show and they can be used efficiently. But thats what i think. It might be an interesting track though (if the actor playing surbhi is good too).
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

Thats what i find silly, why hasn't anyone recogised siddys sister (if she indeed is her). But then, some people are difficult to recognise when they grow old. . I dont like the introduction of new characters as their are so many characters on the show and they can be used efficiently. But thats what i think. It might be an interesting track though (if the actor playing surbhi is good too).

I agree with you Purple4 that CVs should be using the current crop of characters efficiently and I add another word: productively. 😊😊

Adding too many characters sometimes spoils the show. 😑😑Everybody's roles are reduced. Laali is the only character that is shown in almost every camera shot.😑😑 Everybody else has to share the rest of the camera time. (I remember the early days of the show when the drama was at its pinnacle, every character had equal camera time. Now it is just Laali who hogs the camera.😑)

Take for example: Shekhar and Gangiya. Poor Gangiya now hardly appears in the show. Since she became nice, her role was reduced to such an extent that nowadays we don't see her at all. Turning nice hasn't worked in her favor. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Some like Shekhar only appear very briefly in the episodes: usually at the beginning of the episodes, and right at the end. He reminds me of a puppet, nodding to everything that Laali says. (No wonder he is called Joru ka Gulaam (rated at No. 9)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Adding new characters further reduces everybody's roles. We might be seeing even less of everyone, aside from Laali, of course. 😑😑

telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

I agree with you Purple4 that CVs should be using the current crop of characters efficiently and I add another word: productively. 😊😊

Adding too many characters sometimes spoils the show. 😑😑Everybody's roles are reduced. Laali is the only character that is shown in almost every camera shot.😑😑 Everybody else has to share the rest of the camera time. (I remember the early days of the show when the drama was at its pinnacle, every character had equal camera time. Now it is just Laali who hogs the camera.😑)

Take for example: Shekhar and Gangiya. Poor Gangiya now hardly appears in the show. Since she became nice, her role was reduced to such an extent that nowadays we don't see her at all. Turning nice hasn't worked in her favor. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Some like Shekhar only appear very briefly in the episodes: usually at the beginning of the episodes, and right at the end. He reminds me of a puppet, nodding to everything that Laali says. (No wonder he is called Joru ka Gulaam (rated at No. 9)πŸ˜†

Adding new characters further reduces everybody's roles. We might be seeing even less of everyone, aside from Laali, of course. 😑😑

Look at what happened when they added the doc and his family on the show when Laali was a thakuraine. That did not go over too well.
Too many characters make it confusing to keep up with the stories. I agree ....why not use the main characters. They seem to disappear from the show these days.
The show focuses more on Laali and Loha. Shekhar is left out in the wilderness somewhereπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Look at what happened when they added the doc and his family on the show when Laali was a thakuraine. That did not go over too well.
Too many characters make it confusing to keep up with the stories. I agree ....why not use the main characters. They seem to disappear from the show these days.
The show focuses more on Laali and Loha. Shekhar is left out in the wilderness somewhereπŸ˜†.

It is a matter of good storytelling style and good direction. If the CVs and the directors were really good at their jobs, they could easily make time for everyone. Instead, what we see is characters going missing for several episodes at a time without any explanation, then we have actors who just appear very briefly, with just a few lines of dialog.

Because of this the story starts looking very one sided. In this case, as you say, the story is now just the ding dong between Loha and Laali. Shekhar has been put out to pasture.

telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

It is a matter of good storytelling style and good direction. If the CVs and the directors were really good at their jobs, they could easily make time for everyone. Instead, what we see is characters going missing for several episodes at a time without any explanation, then we have actors who just appear very briefly, with just a few lines of dialog.

Because of this the story starts looking very one sided. In this case, as you say, the story is now just the ding dong between Loha and Laali. Shekhar has been put out to pasture.

Shekhar has been put out to the pasture. He has been grazing on something which has affected his brainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Shekhar has been put out to the pasture. He has been grazing on something which has affected his brainπŸ˜†

Our hero's role has been progressively reduced since post leap. Nowadays, he no longer has any say in any matters. Even when he opens his mouth to speak, Laali shuts him up with a touch of her hand.

Poor guy! Laali gets all the lines, and whatever little our hero gets to say, even that gets cut short so that heroine Laali can speak. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who knows, Dr Surbhi's interference in their lives might bring our hero back to normal. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

You know ... the "oocha eddi waala sandal", the "meat" found in the food, the "broken camera" ... may do something to jog his mental capabilities so that he becomes sane again. He! he! he!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

... but we live in hope.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anyone know who the mystery woman is because I am out of guesses 😭