what was the need for laali 2shoot herself ?

Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
y did laali shoot herself?to save witch rekha na,frm marrying the old buddha loha?bt the police came there and did they put loha jail?nai na,instead they told a supposedly literate,educated loha that he cant get married coz he already has a wife who is stil alive and he didnt even get divorced legally so he cant get married again.But loha should knw dat na?then y laali had 2 shoot herself?y couldnt the police just come stop the wedding nd tel loha all that,i mean bechaara budhaa he must be forgot sumitra na dat happen wen u old,but cvs hum log stupid nahi hai atleast look at these small details coz we are devouted fans and knw the story,so stop makin it so foolish!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think what happened here was that Loha is a very powerful man, and has a lot of clout in the village.

When Laali went to the police station to seek help to stop the wedding, the police mentioned to Laali that they can't do anything because Loha is too powerful, and has more men working for him than the police themselves. (The police station here is a rural post with only a few people working.)

Later, when Laali shot herself, and threw the gun at Loha, the police came running into the room soon after. (I think Laali must have prearranged for the police to be there at the haveli during the wedding ceremony). Laali then accused Loha of shooting her.

That is when the police finally had a reason to arrest Loha and to stop the wedding from taking place. This was done in front of a large number of guests who became the witness to the unlawful things going on in the Loha House.

Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok if dat is the case then the police cud hav stoppd all dat nonsense by tellin loha da same thng in frnt of all da community,if they wer scared of loha they wudnt hav bravely come there and tel ranvijay that so big weddin they cudnt mis it,i thnk it was jus a stupid track
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katz21

ok if dat is the case then the police cud hav stoppd all dat nonsense by tellin loha da same thng in frnt of all da community,if they wer scared of loha they wudnt hav bravely come there and tel ranvijay that so big weddin they cudnt mis it,i thnk it was jus a stupid track

You are also right. The problem with the CVs is that they never explain anything properly. I have said it many times before that the CVs leave too many questions in viewers minds, which should never happen.

In this case, I can only presume Laali needed a good, solid reason to have the wedding called off, otherwise, it would have been easy for Loha to wiggle out of it.

Let's put it this way, it was a Laali engineered attack which trapped Loha and made it easy for the police to bear down heavily on him, and helping them to finally stop the illegal wedding of Loha and Rekha.

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Instead of Laali shooting herself why did she not shoot Loha and finish him off?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† It would have stopped the wedding as well as her shooting herself. The poor girl is always inflicted with pain...so unfair....

I think the creatives are making Laali look like a saint by her shooting herself.
I mean who can be this perfect to help everyone in the world.
Laali always hurts herself to help others. I wish the writers would change this. Let Laali be the bad guy once in a while.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Laali did this to save Rekha not realizing that Rekha in return would rather watch her die than save her. It wasn't worth it, I would have rather watched Shekhar return to normal and fight his father instead of watching Laali sacrfice herself for someone who doesn't care about her. I hope Rekha pays a huge price for what she has done
kanuuu thumbnail
to realize loha....dat he iz wrong....he can't marry wid his daughter in law lol....but loha is "kutte ki punch" ๐Ÿ˜†
kanuuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Laali did this to save Rekha not realizing that Rekha in return would rather watch her die than save her. It wasn't worth it, I would have rather watched Shekhar return to normal and fight his father instead of watching Laali sacrfice herself for someone who doesn't care about her. I hope Rekha pays a huge price for what she has done

exactly....but i guess evrythng wil cum back 2 normal...wen she'l realize her mistak...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AJ is high voltage Drama..and Since Laali hold that Gun I doubed Who gonna shot now..๐Ÿ˜†Well I dint expected It would be Laali to shoot her self only...But Without any highper thing the Marriage would be not possible to stop I guess Since On AJ evils like Loha is so Poweful...She did to save Rekha..
BUT I m still confused Was that Laali's attempt is waste ...Poor girl...Still loha the Animal is out and has not any Problem ..Even if Laali put alligation on him...Whats wrong with it...Why hes still out...
aur baithe baithe aur musibat Mod Li...See her life is on danger that Witch Rekha Does not care for her this Sacrifies... is now Evil to instgate her baby agaist her...