December 28 - Written UPD - Rekha : The new Vamp

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh great I can't wait to see sideshwari's sister๐Ÿ˜‰ Rekha has no heart
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looks like maybe jamuni has a match for Laali's blood huh? yea...i'm so happy CV's returned her to her former good self and a friend / supporter / defender of Laali who did so much for her...i always felt she would and would come to Laali's rescue ...hope she gets there in time!!!! have we ever seen Siddy's sister before? i can't remember...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naava

looks like maybe jamuni has a match for Laali's blood huh? yea...i'm so happy CV's returned her to her former good self and a friend / supporter / defender of Laali who did so much for her...i always felt she would and would come to Laali's rescue ...hope she gets there in time!!!! have we ever seen Siddy's sister before? i can't remember...

yes Its jamuni's match and she was moving to hospital to give blood while may RV's guns attacks her...But now Rekha tuned to witch..and No we hvn't seens Siddy's sis ever on show...Even noone knows about her๐Ÿ˜†..I wonder even Loha family or shekhar would know that shes siddy's sis...she seems quite Nice at first Look
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks sweetGirl. I don't watch this show anymore.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

thanks sweetGirl. I don't watch this show anymore.

me either but i do read the updates..i\ll watch the ending when it gets happy....๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Rekha is just evil, she continually stoops to a new low. I hope Madhav doesn't listen to her, he knows how much his mother loves him. He needs to tell his father what Rekha did
sophiam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update