Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrs. SIR

^^ it was beautiful minu 😳 😳 after a longggg time.. a scene with just them and no stress

Yeah It Looks Bbeautiful :)) Though The Show has Become Total Bakwas but Shali Chemistry is still da same😳
This is da Last Shali scene before the leapI wonder waht will happen to laali and how will she lose her memoryπŸ€”
-Mink- thumbnail

Feel Free to use : :

a special thanks to navs for da pics :))

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
a special thanks.. haye haye.. i only post the pics so u can make me siggies πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€—

well another article out.. and it isn't going the dulhan way πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ the rest.. lets wait and see.. i just hope laali's new avatar is interesting and shekhar's character goes thru a good change (if any).. we'll know nxt week or the week after.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• exactly what'll happen

but ya the way the dialouges went.. u could tell...that this chapter of agle janam is over! 😭 😭 their scene made me senti.. with the flashbacks.. and the dialouges and because we know what's gonna happen nxt week
-Mink- thumbnail

a special thanks.. haye haye.. i only post the pics so u can make me siggies πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€—

well another article out.. and it isn't going the dulhan way πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ the rest.. lets wait and see.. i just hope laali's new avatar is interesting and shekhar's character goes thru a good change (if any).. we'll know nxt week or the week after.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• exactly what'll happen

but ya the way the dialouges went.. u could tell...that this chapter of agle janam is over! 😭 😭 their scene made me senti.. with the flashbacks.. and the dialouges and because we know what's gonna happen nxt week

I hv not seen dere scene Yet so really can't comment on it But m quite excited for da leap :D we will get to see a fresh romance btwn shekhar and laali 😍&Thank god its not goin the dulhan way
Navs did u liked my Siggy?πŸ˜ƒ
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
i loveddddd it.. im usinggggg it.. 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ im eagerly awaitin the leap as well.. next week'll be stretched with marriage and haweli burning.. im sure πŸ˜• πŸ˜• can't wait to see laali's new look.. i hope we get to see a fullllyyyy different laali
-Mink- thumbnail

i loveddddd it.. im usinggggg it.. 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ im eagerly awaitin the leap as well.. next week'll be stretched with marriage and haweli burning.. im sure πŸ˜• πŸ˜• can't wait to see laali's new look.. i hope we get to see a fullllyyyy different laali

so glad u liked itπŸ€—i don want Laali to turn in to saheri babe coz shekhar is still a desi babuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i want her to get a new gaon wala look πŸ˜›dat suits laali and ratan the most.....

Edited by DisneyDudette - 14 years ago
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
well she can start by letting her hair loose.. and the braid can go πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

angrezi laali'll be nice to see but it won't work.. 3-4 yrs.. it won't make sense (no logic)..
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
1 1 05/07/2010 Mon 9:01 PM PAVITRA RISHTA 5.0

6 14 06/07/2010 Tue 10:01 PM TERE LIYE 2.7

πŸ˜› minu u still watching this very nice show πŸ˜›
-Mink- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

1 1 05/07/2010 Mon 9:01 PM PAVITRA RISHTA 5.0

6 14 06/07/2010 Tue 10:01 PM TERE LIYE 2.7

πŸ˜› minu u still watching this very nice show πŸ˜›

Yeah i love watching Quality shows & Tere Liye is doin Pretty Gud πŸ˜‰
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Yeah i love watching Quality shows & Tere Liye is doin Pretty Gud πŸ˜‰

yea tumhari quality ka level jaanta hoon mainπŸ€’πŸ˜›
wat r they showing?? kids since the show started, there is no story. i bet u r not liking it

and look at PR right at 5πŸ˜›
i hope agle reached 3.5 next week😳
and jhansi too doing good noq, even CB picked upπŸ˜›