Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww there so cute SG. I loved them. and their Ranks went Up too. YAY. I Miss AJ very badly. Girls we to move fast. and finish this AT. cause when the forum will be closed then We won't be able to finish it.
SilverBell thumbnail
SG can you give me the link of where you made these siggys from?
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I made it from Simple Photo Scarp Software Where you can Combine Pic Etc..ðŸ˜ģI had Holiday after long yesterday..and I was missing shali so much So me and My lil Cousin Neetu created all these...
SilverBell thumbnail
Aww I love them. there are lovely. I miss AJ so much. it was the best series on zeetv. now zee shows are just boring.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Thats True...Now Zee is up to axe sangini ...I wonder Whos silly sitting there taking Such ridiculous Decisions to Axe Good Shows...But I guess Zee will pay for It..
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
We'll be Keep on Commenting on Abhishek & Ratan's Profile..Lets get their Rank Higher ..Our Beloved Shali...😃
SilverBell thumbnail
Yeah. Our Shali Rocks. I will comment on their proflies. I stopped watching sangini. I hate ram and his witch of mother so much. I will open a group soon on FB.
SilverBell thumbnail
This Will Be My Tiltle: Sanjog Se Bani Sangini We Hate Ram and His Witch of a Mother!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Let me know ..I will Join It for sure.....Sangini become after That Ram's Entry...Could we open shali's fan page over FB Dear
SilverBell thumbnail
Sure I Will Add Your Name to my group. SG OMG I have an idea. see my friend mel opened sangini fan group to save the show. so why not We Open Shali's Group On Facebook Add the members then I will show it to zeetv. so they see it and we will get our show on to come back again.