Written Update - May 19th! Completed

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update May 19, 2009

Episode # 38

From Yesterday:
Shekhar tells his mom that if Sideshwari agrees to allowing him to have a baby with Laali then he will agree as well. But he tells her that he will not talk to Siddeshwari about this, and Kaushalaya has to talk to her.

Sideshwari having a talk with other women of the household
In the haveli, Sisdeshwari and her sister in-law are having a talk about bangles. And then Ranvijay's wife comes there as well, and after some gossip and chit chat, Ranvijay's wife starts talking about the girl in the kothri; Laali. She is about to tell them that babu jee has chosen Laali and Shekhar to give grandson for the family, and just then Kaushalaya comes there and stops her. Lol Ranvijay's wife looks dumb as well๐Ÿ˜†.

Kaushalaya talks to Sideshwari...
Kaushalaya asks Sideshwari to come along with her. She gently starts talking to her, so that Sideshwari doesn't get hurt. She starts explainging Sideshwari about the importance of a child into the family, but Sideshwari is confused. Kaushalaya finally get's the confidence to say that there is no son between these two brothers. And from these two, only Shekhar can give us a boy. Sideshwari is confused; she laughs and turns around and starts applying nail polish, and tells Kaushalaya that "this is not possible becuase i can't even have a child". Sideshwari is acting very innocently as usual, (I guess she is trying to divert the attention) and Kaushalaya finally tells her that Loha Singh has decided Shekhar will give birth to a boy with another woman. Sideshwari is shocked but there's no anger on her face.

Sideshwari agrees

Sideshwari then get's up and starts crying. She then asks Kaushlaaya how will Shekhar be able to do this. Sideshwari then realizes that her mascara has messed up becuase of crying, and starts applying it again๐Ÿ˜†. She doesn't seem to care or should I say not trying to have eye contact with Kaushalya. Kaushalaya then tells her that only you are his wife. Sideshwari asks if she will be able to play with the child, Kaushalaya quickly says yes. Sideshwari stops crying and smiles. Kaushalya leaves and Sideshwari is upset but she then get's to her make up once again. ๐Ÿ˜†

Kaushalaya asks Dai to decorate Laali's room
Dai Ma then comes running towards Kaushalaya. She informs her that Laali is saying if she doesn't meet Ganesiya, she will run from here. Kaushalaya calms her down, and tells her not to worry. She then tells her to fix up her room, and Put a bed, fruits and other things there, and that Skehar is going there today. Kaushalaya leaves, and Dai Ma comes with one of those twisting her face expressions.๐Ÿ˜†

Laali's room
Dai with the help of some servants is taking the required stuff into Laali's room. Shekhar sees this happening from his room balcony. Laali is shocked at Dai and all these other men bringing all that stuff into the rumm, and that too in such a hurry. Dai sets up a bed there, and Laali asks her why they are doing all this, and becomes worried. Dai tells her that Thakurani has liked you, and has given you permission to stay here. Laali says"Thakurani ji's desicsion is topmost, but she doesn't need all these things, just Ganesiya". Dai tells her to take all these things first and you will get your Ganesiya as well. Dai for the first time blesses Laali ๐Ÿ˜†, and then leaves.

Sideshwari and Shekhar
It'a almost night time and Sideshwari is sitting on her bed and playing with her jewelry. Shekhar comes there and get's mad at her, he's about to throw all of them down, but stops himself. He tells her that "don't you have anything else to do other than playing with this jewelry". Sideshwari responds by saying "should I go and milk cows or go wash utensils with Jamuni?"๐Ÿ˜†. Shekhar get's mad and tells her that "you are impossible".๐Ÿ˜† Shekhar then calms down, and tells her that there preparations are being done to take me close to that girl, and they want me to have a baby with her. Sideshwari get's up and turns away from Shekhar, there is some tension/confusion on her face, and she tells him that I know about all of this, "maaji has told me". Shekhar is surprised. They then keep on discussing about the issue, and Sideshwari, tells him that they just want a baby from you, who will call you "papa". But Shekhar asks "how will he be related to you?' Sideshwari doesn't worry and says he will call me mom only. Shekhar asks her if he should go to the girl's room, and Sideshwari replies by saying yes. Shekhar gives it a deep thought, but Sideshwari doesn't seem to worry much, and she is busy with her make up once again.
And on the other side they show Laali praying, that god has finally listened to her and she will meet Ganesiya.

Analysis
  • We see another side of Siddeshwari today. I really couldn't write down her face expressons and emotions into words, but she is not as immature as she seems. It seems she hides her emotions well. She has agreed to let Shekhar have a baby with Laali. I think tintiny has explained it very well, in this post of hers, do check it here: Siddheswari the enigma

Tomorrow!
Shekhar is heading towards Laali's room and at the same time thinking about everyone, and how they desperately want a baby boy.

Please Press Thanks if you Liked the Update

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for adding "from yesterday." Magnificent's video had cut the scene and I had only realised today when I saw today's recap.๐Ÿ˜†
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Thanks for adding "from yesterday." Magnificent's video had cut the scene and I had only realised today when I saw today's recap.๐Ÿ˜†

yea i realized today that it wasn't in the update, that's why i put it there๐Ÿ˜†.

oh man it's so hard to put the face expressions into words, i hope everyone is watching the show, rather than just reading updates๐Ÿ˜†. becuase i watch the show on TV, but we are two weeks behind here in Canada becuase they add subtitles, and I notice many times that I have missed so many things in my updates๐Ÿ˜†. The subtitles help sooo much
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yea...I think the main point is to be able to express the feel of the episode. As long as the main message is conveyed then it should be fine. I try hard to add detail and it just takes ages. It is also detail vs urgency of the update. Anyway, I saw the episode and read your update and I think you have done a good job.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Yea...I think the main point is to be able to express the feel of the episode. As long as the main message is conveyed then it should be fine. I try hard to add detail and it just takes ages. It is also detail vs urgency of the update. Anyway, I saw the episode and read your update and I think you have done a good job.

yea, too try to write out the main points and sorta summarize, but then I end up writing while watching, so it's hard to catch the emotions๐Ÿ˜†
but watching it on the TV is the best, even though the video online is same, the TV one seems to have so much more detail.

and I don't know why but here ZEE r showing that we going to see one hour special of Agle Janam tomorrow, today the episode in which they loose the tender war aired.
Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As usual, the update is superb. Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sideshwari and Laali ... in her own unique way, each woman is making a sacrifice. This sacrifice can change her life forever (provided it happens as per this update).

"Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo" ... so after making this irreversible sacrifice, who is making this request to God? Laali, Sidheshwari, or both ???

Have to wait and watch ...

Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi2006747

As usual, the update is superb. Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sideshwari and Laali ... in her own unique way, each woman is making a sacrifice. This sacrifice can change her life forever (provided it happens as per this update).

"Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo" ... so after making this irreversible sacrifice, who is making this request to God? Laali, Sidheshwari, or both ???

Have to wait and watch ...

very good question, simi.
well so far Laali doesn't know much, but Sideshwari is a mystery. From the outside it seems she is willingly making this sacrifice, but deep in her heart she has some pain.

yes i'm really looking forward to the coming episodes, i think there will be a twist for sure.
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great Update ! As Usual There very detailed
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update Gur..... Excellent as always
Am very confused.... ๐Ÿ˜•Why is Siddeshawri behaving like this?
She should have opposed this decision.......... But she is behaving as if nothing has happened
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Thank u for the update Gur..... Excellent as always

Am very confused.... ๐Ÿ˜•Why is Siddeshawri behaving like this?
She should have opposed this decision.......... But she is behaving as if nothing has happened

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yea I guess we have to wait for this sideshwari mystery to unfold๐Ÿ˜†
i'm looking forward to it, and i like how they are focusing on more than just laali