Thakur appreciation thread should be opened

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear Friends,

As shown in the pre-cap yesterday, Sekhar did not agree to his father's proposal, infact he had the guts to defy him. Sekhar is surely proving to his father's son, only in a way more logical manner....inspite of that I want an appreciation thread for Loha Singh.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He is an MCP in the first order, his dialogues are crude, chauvanistic and no doubt very very feudal....even so I want an appreciation thread for him as he is the most entertaining value in the serial. Sudesh Berry is doing a wonderful job, throwing his chappal, threatening his son, calling his other son a fool, for not having a wee bit of respect for his wife, he could deliver the dialogue that a woman does not have any caste, she and her womb is above all castes.....yes I appreciate this dialogue as a mother is a mother, above all religion, caste and creed.....Your thoughts friends, love Tin
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Lols yes very true, his acting us superb!
He lights up the entire scence with his dialogues, though he is rude, but it's funny. πŸ˜†

And I think Shekhar has truly proven to be his son, becuase Ranvijay may seem strong from the outisde but in reality he is really week, he would have never dared to go against his dad, he's always so scaredπŸ˜†.

But only thing I don't like about Loha's charater is that he treaats his old dad so badly, I mean it's okay how he treats the other members, but being that rude to your dad is mean.

Fishfish thumbnail
Right and Shekhar should put Loha in his place....as you sow so shall you reap.....
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintiny

Right and Shekhar should put Loha in his place....as you sow so shall you reap.....

yea that would be soo nice.
I'm really looking forward to what will happen in the story next, like anything can happen.
what if they don't get a boy and instead a girl?πŸ˜•
Fishfish thumbnail
Good and he can try again....they are both young
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

lols that would be funnyπŸ˜†
did u see how desperate Ranvijay was, but then Loha Singh shut him upπŸ˜†

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yup me 2 want 2 c a appreciation thread...rite frm day 1 he entered... jus luved his actng histronics...his eyes r damn sacry...actually yesterday the epsde where he looses the contract n he calls up his son 4 meetg was telecasted in teh middleeast...i jus luved tat epsde...where hes exercixing wid tat dumble(dunno wat is the xct word 4 tat) n hhe taunts his elder son tat hes opened the jewllery shop n the other is a barren land....he was so rude in his remarks bt i jus loved his dialogue delivery..mreover the day he looses contract he tries 2 hold ranvijay by his neck...superb!!! i luv the thakur famly 2b honest 🀣