Frequent Posters

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank u so much for the daily updates Gur
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Didn't Thakurji check his sons janampatri and figured out neither of them would give him a grandson and his second son has to be a bigamist in order to produce a grandson.
First time I ever heard that the caste of the female is of no importance. Then why the fuss about caste when marriages are arranged?
I still think that Thakurji should marry Laali himself and produce a son young enough to be his grandson.

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ovaltine

Didn't Thakurji check his sons janampatri and figured out neither of them would give him a grandson and his second son has to be a bigamist in order to produce a grandson.
First time I ever heard that the caste of the female is of no importance. Then why the fuss about caste when marriages are arranged?
I still think that Thakurji should marry Laali himself and produce a son young enough to be his grandson.

yea the caste thing made wonder as well😆
but I think r trying to show that Loha Singh has no respect at all for women, and to him they are nothing more than objects.
yea lols, remember one Loha singh said that is he had wanted he could have made a dozen kids today🤢😆
s_farhana677 thumbnail
it seems that all Laali can think of is her groom...
she does not seem to miss her family.

anjana14 thumbnail
Thanku so much for lovely update!!!